The Simpsons

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Cowabunga - Bart bares all

THE cartoon world\'s naughtiest boy Bart Simpson is set to do a Full Monty in his new feature film, according to Newsweek magazine.

The yellow, animated TV schoolboy flashes what he\'s made of after accepting a dare from his dad Homer to go nude skateboarding.

Newsweek, which had a sneak preview of The Simpsons Movie, says: \"Little Bart flashes his little part to the entire world.\"

But while the rebel adolescent is going full frontal, it is not expected that the film will be slapped with an R-rating.

Kim Blank, a professor of popular culture at the University of Victoria in the US, said: \"You have to keep in mind how well we have come to know Bart – and this new nude knowledge represents a small but meaningful extension of that.

\"Bart revealing himself is really us revealing ourselves.\"

The Simpsons have enjoyed a long-standing flirtation with all things naughty – records reveal the show has aired more than 200 different scenes of implied or pixilated nudity and sexual situations during its nearly 20-year run.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/stor...5001021,00.html

is it the bit where he lands on the window next to Ned Flanders and he's holding a hot dog which covers his ya know what? lol Cannot wait for this film!! Dunno why they made that really short trailer over a year before it was going to come out though lol.

P.S. They should make another Family Guy Movie! :D

I can't believe there is not a thread for the simpsons already.

Feel free to chat about it here

I love the Simpsons it is so funny. There is not a scene that doesn't make me laugh. My favourite character has to be Bart!!

Archived