The Plane Crash

Guest Hellboy

When is the season finale for Neighbours?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Will air mid December for Aussies. And around some time in March for the U.K. That's the 2005 final final of course.

I think it's Dylan who appears.

Dylan is hardly a 'much loved Neighbour', and besides Dylan is expeted to turn up to his own funeral which wouldn't be a few days after the actual crash. Therefore, I beleive it to be Susan. :)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is the season finale for Neighbours?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Will air mid December for Aussies. And around some time in March for the U.K. That's the 2005 final final of course.

I think it's Dylan who appears.

Dylan is hardly a 'much loved Neighbour', and besides Dylan is expeted to turn up to his own funeral which wouldn't be a few days after the actual crash. Therefore, I beleive it to be Susan. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hope so! They can't kill Susan - it's not allowed (or at least it shouldn't be!) :)

Plane crash starts:

Monday 24 October 2005

A bomb is planted on the Lassiters party plane. Are the passengers doomed? The police close in on Dylan, while Toadie ends his friendship with Connor, Elle plans to reunite Paul and her mother, and Serena gives Connor another chance

Archived