The Plane Crash

Guest Hellboy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you putting the episode on the net Des? I wanna watch it again, it totally rocked! One of the best ever episodes i've seen of neighbors. How freaky was it when Janelle saw Dylan in the kitchen :o .... And Izzy calling Karl saying she still loves him :o OMG lol...

I know who Connor finds on the island if no one knows... If you don't want to know then don't read this hehe

It's Dylan that Connor finds on the island, i read in TVweek that they don't want to leave this island because if they get found, they go to jail, so there making this island their brand new home hehe

OMG.... Having read all this I am totally baffled!!!! I have watched neighbours for about 10 years and ths has to be the best stroyline yet. I do not want Susan to die, she needs to be with Karl and I do not want Sky to die as she needs to be with Boyd!!!!! I live in England so this will take a while to get to me, however I am looking forward to it immensely.

SPOILER

SPOILER.

This is from TV WEEK.

Thursday November 3rd.

David's body is recovered & Harold lashes out violently.

Friday November 4th.

Harold need's someone to blame for his family's deaths.

So there you go people,David,Lil & Serena die.

Archived