The Plane Crash

Guest Hellboy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In TV Soap it says 4 people die. There is a group of people including Susan, Izzy, Paul, The Bishops & a few people I can't remember on their way to Launceston & the plane crashes over the Bass Strait! That's all I can remember as I didn't buy it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are also some rumours that Tim Collins is on the plane so could be one of the fatalities. An interesting link to this would be that on Neighbours.com there is a survey during which they ask you to rate future possible storylines, one of which is Toadie being disbarred, which, if it happened, would end the need for Tim Collins to be in the programme.....

So does anyone know when the plane crash will be happening?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It will air in a few weeks in Australia, and January for U.K viewers.

and H&A Princess. . . Yes we all know Serena dies, and 3 other people do. We know that Dave and Lil were also axed so I'm guessing they will also die :angry:

Also one other person, which could possibly be the pilot.

Also it will be assumed that Susand and Dylan have also been killed however they turn up some time later.

btw, some of this is just guesswork and rumors, we'll just have to wait and see who dies!

It looks like a "end of year cliffhanger" but its too early for that, isnt it?

Well from what ive read, serena, lil and dave are confirmed dead. Hmm...i hope izzy doesn't die, shes loveable in an evil manipulative way. So, she lied to everyone and was a complete and utter biatch, but you can relate to the girl. I cant believe neighbours had the balls to do a storyline like this.

From someone who is still reeling from the dee tragedy, I will be completely wrecked once this goes to air.

Hey, they never found dee's body, and I hear shes out of work....maybe they'll kill some of and bring her back...oh well I'm dreaming

And also...Harold is going to be wrecked from all this, i mean he still brings up madge imagine what will happen now.

I'm sure if dylan dies Janelle will look at the positive "Well theres one less mouth to feed" You've got to hand it to her, shes such a trooper.

It looks like a "end of year cliffhanger" but its too early for that, isnt it?

Well from what ive read, serena, lil and dave are confirmed dead. Hmm...i hope izzy doesn't die, shes loveable in an evil manipulative way. So, she lied to everyone and was a complete and utter biatch, but you can relate to the girl. I cant believe neighbours had the balls to do a storyline like this.

From someone who is still reeling from the dee tragedy, I will be completely wrecked once this goes to air.

Hey, they never found dee's body, and I hear shes out of work....maybe they'll kill some of and bring her back...oh well I'm dreaming

And also...Harold is going to be wrecked from all this, i mean he still brings up madge imagine what will happen now.

I'm sure if dylan dies Janelle will look at the positive "Well theres one less mouth to feed" You've got to hand it to her, shes such a trooper.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lmao at the janelle comment. so so true!

i really dont think they would kill off the whole bishop family. it would be too much....but hey thats just my opinion. it could happen. :unsure:

Archived