The Plane Crash

Guest Hellboy

You think they would save this type of storyline for the season finale.  :blink:

So all the bishops die? Neighbours is either going for a huge revamp of the show next year or it's finishing soon cause to kill off that mainy main characters is weird..  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not all the Bishop's die - Harold is not on the plane. And it had been announced a few months ago that David, Lil and Serena were leaving, so there are obviously plans for a cast shake-up, given also that Stuart and Sindi are to depart as well.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not all the Bishop's die - Harold is not on the plane. And it had been announced a few months ago that David, Lil and Serena were leaving, so there are obviously plans for a cast shake-up, given also that Stuart and Sindi are to depart as well.

When i read that all the Bishops leave (not Harold) i thought they would of moved away as a family or something, not all die! lol

Sindi has already left, how does Stuart leave?

When i read that all the Bishops leave (not Harold) i thought they would of moved away as a family or something, not all die! lol

Sindi has already left, how does Stuart leave?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we dont actually know if david & lil die...all we know is they are missing & serena dies. :unsure:

In TV Soap it says 4 people die. There is a group of people including Susan, Izzy, Paul, The Bishops & a few people I can't remember on their way to Launceston & the plane crashes over the Bass Strait! That's all I can remember as I didn't buy it.

I think the article says, 3 die, and 1 dies later on, maybe thats Alex? Or maybe its Stuart and he's in a coma or something and then he just finally dies lol... You think Neighbors will save a storyline like this for the season finale? They must have something bigger planned :ph34r:

Stuart isn't on the plane.

Serena, Dave, Lil, Connor, Elle, Alex, Susan, Paul, Izzy, Dylan and Sky are the one's on the plane.

Apparently Dylan and Susan are assumed dead, but come back. Apparently Dylan arrives to his own funeral! :lol:

Archived