Rhys Wakefield

Guest onefinebay

I haven't seen that much of him...but I would say that his acting and ''Jack's'' is OK...nothing special, but not dreadful....I do think that Tony is very good though ,a real asset to the show. As a family they haven't really brought anything new and if they copy the Sutho/Hunter storyline it will be a bit boring .I would rather they hadn't all seemingly hooked up with every available person in the right age-group within 5 minutes of arriving in the Bay ...it seems very contrived. So so far I reckon they are OK...with Tony being better than the rest.

I wonder why HAA has so many cops and PE teachers as major characters ?? They don't seem to have mechanics or dentists or accountants !!!! hahaha :lol:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be honest and say Lucas does not interest me at all. I'm sick of the same teenage characters.

When are we gonna get a pierced guy that isn't a little psycho?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree the teenagers are all "safe" characters...they need to have someone different who is not a psychotic maniac, who is bright, articulate, interesting and an all round wonderful character. A guy or girl with piercings, an unusual dress sense and who is brilliant at something like maths or physics ..not the usual painting or writing crap.... which has been done to death...would be quite a novelty. Lucas is just a varaition on a theme of the other teenagers they have had over the last few years. Where have all the interesting characters gone?

its a soap opera positioned in prime time with a 1.2 million viewer base... good luck seeing anything but a 'safe' character in this timeslot. imagine all the viewers fresh from today tonight dealing with an alternative character, dressed in black with a face full of piercings... would never happen, nor would it fit in the whole image of summer bay.

this forumula obviously works on the wider sense otherwise 7, no doubt would have changed it.

anyway back on topic - i'm in love with the guy d whole holden fam. adds a new / recycled dynamic to the show which makes it far more interesting than without.

Archived