Rhys Wakefield

Guest onefinebay

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! I completely agree with onefinebay, I reckon that Rhys Wakefield is sooo hot! I think he is really unique and has such a cute smile. I look forward to watching it every week night just coz of him!! I hate the weekends!!! He is a really good actor and I bet he is gonna be up for best new talent or whateva at the next logies...and he's gonna WIN!!! Well basically, this guy is going somewhere, we haven't seen the last of him. I also reckon that him and Matilda make such a cute couple!! Anyway, cya guys! :D

Hey guys! I completely agree with onefinebay, I reckon that Rhys Wakefield is sooo hot! I think he is really unique and has such a cute smile. I look forward to watching it every week night just coz of him!! I hate the weekends!!! He is a really good actor and I bet he is gonna be up for best new talent or whateva at the next logies...and he's gonna WIN!!! Well basically, this guy is going somewhere, we haven't seen the last of him. I also reckon that him and Matilda make such a cute couple!! Anyway, cya guys! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG complete overuse of exclaimation marks... :o

Archived