Perfect Chemistry

torian

Chapter 9

Tori smiles as she walks down to the beach and sees Cash. She kisses him and he returns it after all they need to keep the act up. Tori smiles as she looks at Cash "Our plan is working Christian is jealous" Cash smiles "Good we just need to make sure he is more jealous until he realizes what he have lost" Tori smiles as she wraps her arms around Cash "And that we do" Cash kisses her and she returns it. Tori is secretly enjoying making Christian jealous and to make it even better Cash is attractive and a great kisser.

Leah arrives home to see Justin "Leah I'm sorry" Leah crossed her arms "You need to listen to me. I can't take this anymore we are over" Justin is shocked "Leah we can fix this" Leah shakes her head "We can't this relationship is too broke to repair" With that Leah walks out as Justin sits on the floor crying losing the love of his life

Tori arrives home shortly after to see her brother on the floor crying she kneels down beside him and grabs his hand "What wrong?" Justin looks at Tori as the tears keep flowing "Leah ended it said our relationship is beyond repair. The whole time she said we would get through it together and then she dumps me I don't understand" Justin keeps crying as Tori holds him tightly

Leah is walking to the Surf Club when she spots Cash "Hey want to go for a drink" Cash nods he could use the company and he could see how upset Leah was "Sure. I'm guessing you ended it" Leah nods "I did and I feel better for it but I hate seeing him hurting" Cash nods understanding "Your allowed too. You care about him but you did the right thing putting yourself first" Leah smiles "I know" Cash hugs Leah and she returns it

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great chapter 

Leah falling for Cash breaking up with Justin 

Tori making Christian jealous by fake dating Cash love it.

Update again soon :)

Chapter 10

The pair arrived in Salt and after ordering a drink and sitting down Leah decides to ask the question that she was wanting to know the answer "You and Tori is it real or just an act?" Cash was surprised by the question and took a sip of his drink before deciding to be honest with Leah "If I tell you the truth you can't tell anyone" Leah nods "I won't say a word" Cash nods that good enough for him "It is all an act to make Tori's ex jealous and realize what he's lost" Leah nods "I must admit I didn't think Tori would do something like that to get back at Christian but I understand why you both are doing but just tell me do you like her" Cash nods "Yeah I do as friends maybe even best friends but I have my eye on someone else" Leah surprised to hear this "Can I ask who?" Cash shakes his head "Not yet I am keeping it to myself for now but when there are developing I will let you know" Leah smiles "Thank you"

Christian knocks at the Morgan's door and when Tori opens it he sees the house is a mess "What happened here?" Tori looks at her ex "Leah and Justin broke up and he was upset. Anyhow what are you doing here?" Tori looks at Christian waiting for an answer "We need to talk" Tori shakes her head "I moved on Christian and I'm happy maybe it time for you move on too" Christian is upset "I'm sorry but it too late" Tori then shuts the door in Christian's face as he leaves and tries to figure out how to win Tori back before she loves Cash more then him

3 minutes ago, christine king said:

Cash telling Leah he likes someone else, hmm.

This plan is working.

Yes it is.

great chapter 

update again soon :)

Chapter 11

It is the next day when Cash arrives at the Morgan's and is greeted by Tori who invites him in "How Justin?" Tori smiles grateful he cares about her family "He isn't good he gone for a surf and Leah" Cash smiles at the mention of her name "She hates that she hurt him but doing ok" Tori looks at Cash curious "You like Leah right?" Cash nods "I do and I think she just as jealous as Christian" Tori smiles "Well looks like the plan is working for us both" Cash nods "Yeah I think it is" The pair smiles before cuddling each other and watching a movie.

Justin is coming out of the surf when he spots Christian "You ok?" Christian nods his head "Totally time Tori moved on forgetting about me" Justin looks confused "What?" The pair sit down "Yeah she is dating Cash the new cop" Justin is hurt "The one that arrested me Wow. I'm sorry for mate that blows but don't give up on her cause I know she does love you" Christian smiles "It doesn't feel like that to me" Justin looks at his friend "Well she is she is just hurting" Christian nods "I know but how can I fix things when she is with someone else?" Justin gets up and looks at his friend "Just don't give up on her" Christian nods as Justin walks away

Chapter 12

Tori and Cash are at the Morgan's when Justin walks in and sees then together "So it actually true your dating the cop that arrested me you are unbelievable" Justin goes to his room and slams the door shut as Cash looks at Tori "You ok?" Tori shakes her head "Can we just get out of here?" Cash nods as the pair get up and leave

Tori head is buried in Cash's chest as they walk along the beach when Cash spots Leah talking to some guy he never seen before "Hey Leah" This causes both Leah and the guy to turn around and walk over "Hey" They spoke in union before Christian speaks again "You ok Tori?" Tori smiles "I'm fine Cash this is Christian my ex" Cash smiles as the pair  shake hands before Tori makes a quick excuse saying her and Cash need to be someone

As both Leah and Christian watch Tori and Cash in each other arms it hurts but Leah keeps that she is hurting hidden and focuses on Christian "You ok?" Christian shakes his head "I need a drink" Leah nods "Me too my shout" Christian smiles at this "Sounds great to me" The pair then head up to Salt to drink away their sorrows

Archived