Perfect Chemistry

torian

great chapters

14 hours ago, christine king said:

Justin’s not happy but don’t blame him really.

Christian and Leah both jealous.

I totally  agree

Update again soon :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 13

It is later that day when Tori arrives for work at the hospital and Jasmine sees her "Is Christian ok?" Tori nods "Why wouldn't he be?" Jasmine looks at the doctor "Because he called in sick and you know as well as I do he isn't one to call in sick" Tori nods "I'm sure he will be fine he is a doctor after all" With that Tori walks away and heads to her office

Cash is in uniform when he walks in the diner and spots Leah "Hey" Leah smiles "Hey can we talk" Cash nods as Leah ushers him out the back "What is it?" Leah takes a breath "Yours and Tori plan her ex I'm worried he will do something dumb" Cash wonders if there more too this "If anything he will finally realize what an amazing person he lost and that is a good thing" Leah nods she knows he is right but it is killing her seeing Cash so happy with Tori and wishing it was her

Chapter 14

It is the next day when Tori sees Christian at work "Feeling better" Christian nods "Yeah but we should talk" Tori  nods after all she knows she can't avoid him forever as much as she did want too. The pair walk into Tori's office "So what up?" Christian takes a breath "My sister coming to town" Tori looks at Christian still not getting it "I haven't told her we broken up" Tori then is starting to understand why he is telling her this "So what exactly are you asking me to do" Christian looks at her "We need to pretend we are together why she is here" Tori looks down "I don't think I can lying is not my thing" Christian grabs Tori hand "Talk it over with Cash but please for my sake think about this. I don't want to have to leave the bay and we might not be together but if i was forced to leave how would you feel" Tori looks at Christian "I will think about it" With that Tori leaves the office

It is later that day when Tori sees Cash and grabs his hand as the pair begin to walk along the beach "So Christian sister coming to town" Cash looks worried "You worried you will get grilled for moving on from Christian" Tori shakes her head "She doesn't know we broke up" Cash is surprised "What?" Tori looks at him and rests her head on his shoulder "He wants us to force been together when she here" Cash is worried it will be hard on Tori "And do you want to do that" Tori isn't sure she does "I don't know I get why he haven't told her about the breakup and why he is asking for my help but I don't want to get hurt again or old feeling to come resurface" Cash pulls Tori into a hug "Whatever you do is your choice not his. It is your decision Tori" Tori smiles at Cash knowing he is right

Great chapter

58 minutes ago, christine king said:

Christian has a sister? Lol news to me. Christian asking Tori to pretend they are still together :ph34r:

I totally agree. 

bad move Christian.

Chapter 15

All Tori could think about was what Christian asked her to do and she wasn't sure whether she could do it or not after all she hates lying although she reminds herself how much she lied to Christian about like he still doesn't know her name is Tessa not Tori. 

Meanwhile Leah and Cash were walking along the beach "Your worried about Tori" Cash nods "He shouldn't asked that off her" Leah can see Cash worry "I agree but it is Tori call what ever choice she makes we will support" Cash looks at Leah "Does he know about Tori past?" Leah is surprised to hear Cash ask this "No and I'm surprised you do" Cash looks at Leah "She told me a while back but i would say if she haven't told Christian there a reason for that" Leah nods "I know she scared cause of what happened to Robbo and Mason i think that why" Cash nods as the pair keep on walking

Great chapter

15 hours ago, christine king said:

Cash knows the truth about Tori and Christian doesn’t? Why is that :ph34r:

I would like to know that too

Chapter 16

Leah walks in the house to see Justin and Tori and knows what she about to ask Tori won't be happy with "Have you decided what your going to do about Christian?" Tori shakes her head "Let's try an easier question why does Cash know about your past?" Tori was hoping to avoid the subject as Justin spoke "What why does he know" Tori looks at the pair "Because he is my boyfriend and he cares about me" Justin is confused "You were dating Christian but he doesn't know" Tori couldn't believe she had to explain this "It different with Cash he knows about this stuff but with Christian he doesn't" Justin stands up "Because you never told him" Tori looks at her brother "And i never will it my call who i tell about my past" With that Tori gets up and walks out the door

She walks down the beach and sees Cash "Leah gave you twenty questions didn't she" Tori laughs as she grabs his hand "Maybe not twenty but close" Cash blames himself "I'm sorry" Tori shakes her head "Don't be all she wanted to know is why you know but I never told Christian" Cash can get where Leah coming from "It your choice who you tell" The pair smile at each other as they walk "I know and I trust you with it I'm just not sure i can Christian" Cash nods "Fair enough besides Christian isn't part of your life anymore" Tori nods "Exactly" 

Archived