Perfect Chemistry

torian

Chapter 5

Leah arrives home to see Tori and Cash smiling and chatting on the couch "Hey guys" They both show her a smile before speaking in union "Hey" Leah looks at the pair "You staying for dinner?" Cash looks at her "If that is ok?" Leah smiles "Of course it is. You helped us so much since Justin" Cash smiles "Well that my pleasure I'm here whenever you need" This time Tori and Leah speak in union "Thank you"

It is later that night when the three are chatting and Cash and Tori are playfully flirting this is something that Leah picked up on and she now wonders if there is something there, if Christian was indeed right which she hoped he wasn't because Leah knew that Tori belonged with Christian not Cash besides she had grown fond of Cash herself not that she would admit that to herself or anyone else

When Cash leaves Leah knows this is her chance to ask Tori what exactly was going on "You and Cash?" Tori is confused "What about us?" Leah looks at Tori "Is something going on with you guys" Tori shakes her head "Even if it was I'm allowed to move on from Christian and for the first time since we broke up I am actually happy" With that Tori walks to her bedroom. Leah stands still she felt jealous she knew she was with Justin but he had changed and Cash well she couldn't shake the feeling she had that maybe Cash is the one not Justin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great chapters

15 minutes ago, christine king said:

Tori and Leah both like Cash but what about Christian and Justin?

yes what about?

Update again soon :)

Chapter 6

It was the next day when Leah and Christian were catching up for coffee and Leah was weirdly silent which worried Christian "Everything ok?" Leah nods but Christian isn't buying it "Justin" Leah shakes her head which means Christian knows it Tori "Tori is she alright" Leah looks down "Totally fine" Christian isn't buying that and is now worried "Tell me what is going on?" Leah knows Christian won't want to hear this "I think you might have been right about Cash and Tori" Christian looks heartbroken hearing that was a kick in the guts

Later on that day Christian sees Tori at the hospital "Can we talk?" Tori isn't in the mood "Not now Christian I'm working" Christian looks at Tori "Tell me one thing are you dating Cash?" Tori hides her surprise instead causally responding "So what if I am it isn't like we are together anymore" Tori walks away as Christian looks upset and heartbroken

It is later on when Tori is on her break and she sees Cash at the diner "Thank you for coming" Cash smiles "Anytime, are you ok?" Tori looks at Cash as she sits beside him "Remember how I told you about my ex" Cash nods "Christian the surgeon" Tori nods "Yeah that him" Cash looks at Tori as he grabs her hand "What did he do?" Tori looks at the cop "He got the idea we are together asked me about it and I didn't deny it" Cash smiles and nods "You know we could make him really jealous and act like a couple if your keen for that" Tori smiles she does like the idea of making Christian jealous "Sounds like a great idea it will annoy him" With that Tori grab Cash hand and holds it. Tori smiles happily and so does Cash both happy with their plan

Chapter 7

Tori and Cash are walking along the beach holding hands when Jasmine runs up to then "So you two your a thing" Tori looks at Cash who nods as he kisses her before looking at Tori who speaks "I think you just got your answer" Jasmine nods as she looks at the doctor "You should tell Christian" Tori shakes his head "We broke up it none of his business who I see" Jasmine can't believe Tori doesn't cares "He loves you" Tori grabs Cash hand and they walk a bit away from Jasmine before Tori turns around "Well I moved on and I'm finally happy" With that the pair walk away from Jasmine

When they are further enough away Cash looks at Tori "I won't lie I enjoyed that" Tori smiles "I did too. I think we are going to have some fun with this" Cash nods as he hugs Tori who returns it " I think we are too" The pair stay there for a while enjoying the view and each other company

Jasmine is at Salt when she sees Christian and deciding he deserves to know the truth she walks over to him "You have a minute" This makes Christian look up and nods "Yeah is everything ok?" Jasmine shakes her head "There something you need to know" Christian is now worried "Is it Tori is she ok?" Jasmine takes a breath "I just saw her with Cash and she admitted they are seeing each other I'm so sorry" Christian was a mess he couldn't believe this he had lost her and he knew that now but he loved her so much and wasn't ready to give up on her

Chapter 8

It was the next day when Leah saw Cash in the diner "So you and Tori your together?" Cash nods and notices Leah looks upset "Are you ok?" Leah nods "Yeah it just i wish i was as happy as you guys" Leah knew she had to cover after all no one could find out she was falling for Cash. Cash gives Leah a smile "Your not happy with Justin" Leah can see his concern "Honestly no" Cash can see she is hurting and that pains him "How about we go for a walk and you can fill me in" Leah smiles "I would love that" Cash smiles as Leah tells Irene she is taking her break

The pair are now walking side by side "So how long have you felt this way?" Leah can't believe she finally admitting this to someone "Since the addiction started. There been times he scared the hell out of me. I haven't felt love all I felt in pain" Leah knows she getting upset as Cash pulls her into a hug "Your allowed to feel that way by advice is to do what makes you happy not Justin" Leah looks at Cash as she returns the hug "And if it hurts him more?" Cash gets where Leah is coming from "You need to put yourself first not Justin" Leah nods "I know your right. I suppose I better go home and face him after all he got bail" Cash smiles "Good luck" Leah smiles back "I am going to need it" Leah walks away

Meanwhile Christian knocks on Tori's office door "Come in" Christian opens the door to see Tori and Tori is surprised she seeing him "You and Cash it true" Tori was surprised and wondered how he knew so quickly "Jasmine told you" Christian nods "But I want to hear it from you is it true?" Tori nods "It is" In that moment Tori can see Christian looks heartbroken and knows hers and Cash's plan is working

Archived