Perfect Chemistry

torian

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 17

It is later that day when Leah sees Christian at Salt "Drink my shout" Christian nods "How have you been?" Leah looks at Christian "Trying to move on from Justin and figure your ex out" Christian looks confused "What do you mean?" Look Tori told Cash some huge things. Things she never told you about her life" Christian looks confused "Important things" Leah nods as she takes a sip of her drink "How important?" Christian was curious "It would make or break a relationship" Leah takes a sip and walks away before she can anymore while Christian sits there wondering what is so important

Justin and Tori are sitting on the couch "So why did you really not tell Christian" Tori takes a breath "Honestly i didn't need the questions or the judgement besides our lives are dangerous he can't be involved in that" Justin is confused "But Cash can?" Tori nods "Yeah he can. He is a cop his life is dangerous anyway and I trust him" Justin takes a breath "More then you did Christian" Tori nods "Yeah unlike Christian Cash haven't hurt me" Justin can see Tori is getting upset talking about it and pulls her into a hug

1 hour ago, christine king said:

Tori trust Cash and not Christian. Cash and Tori for the win?

I think so.

Great chapter

Nice sibling bond moment between Justin and Tori

Update again soon :)

Chapter 18

It is the next day when Tori sees Christian on beach. He smiles and she returns "So any thoughts re the thing" Tori shakes her head "Not yet" Christian nods "Can I ask you something else?" Tori nods again "Sure what is it?" Christian looks down "Leah told me you kept some huge stuff from me ever since we met" Tori can't believe this "Look it nothing really" Christian doesn't buy that "Tori i know you can you tell me please" Tori shakes her head "It is nothing I have to go"

Tori sees Leah talking to Cash in the diner and walks over "What the hell were you thinking" Both Cash and Leah knew she was mad as Leah spoke "I have no idea what you were talking about" Tori looks at her "Telling Christian I kept stuff from him" Cash is now annoyed "You what?" Leah takes a breath "He should know" Tori looks at Leah "It have nothing to do with Christian or you" Tori walks out and Cash following

Cash sees Tori sitting on the pier "She had no right Cash" Cash nods "I know" Cash sits down beside her "After everything with Robbo I wanted to forget about and now it all bought up again" Cash grabs Tori hand and holds it "The painful memories are hurting you to think about" Tori nods as she cries and Cash pulls her into a hug

Great chapter 

10 hours ago, christine king said:

Leah was out of line and had no right to say anything.

Cash and Tori are so cute.

i agree

yes they are

Update again soon :)

Chapter 19

Tori didn't know what led her to graveyard the next morning all her troubles or the talks about the past and Robbo. She walked to the grave and put flowers beside it before looking at the grave and speaking "Hey Robbo it me I know it been a while but I'm been busy. I miss you so much, Grace does too. She so much like you Robbo you would be so proud of her. I'm been thinking about you allot recently and how much I wish you were here to see your daughter grow up and for me to be honest I miss my friend I miss you Robbo" Tori stands at the grave for a hour or so before leaving

Tori arrives at work to see Jasmine and Christian waiting for her "We have been so worried your never late" Tori looked at her ex "I'm fine I just had to do something and i lost track of time" Jasmine looks at her "You ok" Tori nods "I'm better now I will fill you in later" Jasmine nods as Tori walks away and Christian looks at Jasmine "Your thinking something" Jasmine nods "I think I know where she went" Christian is curious "Where?" Jasmine looks at Christian "It not my place to say" Jasmine walks away

Jasmine knocks on Tori's office door "Come in" Jasmine opens the door walks in and then shuts it "So my guess is you went to see Mason or my husband that why you were so late" Tori nods "I went to see Robbo" Jasmine looks at Tori "All this talk about the past have made me think about him" Tori nods "Same I miss him Jas" Jasmine smiles "Me too" Tori looks at Jasmine "I wish he was here to be honest I need him now more then ever" Tori cries as she speaks and Jasmine pulls her into a hug

Archived