Love That Could Tear the Bay Apart (by sallyandflynnfan) - comments

christine king

Well,  it was nice of her to announce it in front of everyone like that! <_< She couldnt have taken Justin aside, or maybe waited till after the engagement party? To be fair, that is pretty in character though. Phoebe rarely really thinks about anyone else's feelings so she probably would just blurt it out like that. Nice that Heath is in this. Interested to see Justin's reaction. Poor guy.

• Like 1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ludub said:

Well,  it was nice of her to announce it in front of everyone like that! <_< She couldnt have taken Justin aside, or maybe waited till after the engagement party? To be fair, that is pretty in character though. Phoebe rarely really thinks about anyone else's feelings so she probably would just blurt it out like that. Nice that Heath is in this. Interested to see Justin's reaction. Poor guy.

Yes she could told him in private but i just wanna his reaction to be seem by everyone 

1 hour ago, christine king said:

Great job Phoebe just telling in front of his friends and family <_< couldn't of took him away to talk and tell him in private? Nice to see Heath, wish it was Kyle but he's still in jail. Will Phoebe tell Brody she likes him?

Glad Heath back. Who knows Kyle or Brax might return later on and you have to read the next few chapters to find out

Well, that escalated quickly! :lol: Apparently 'Phoebe deserves to be happy' and that's the only thing that matters? ...but I have no idea why.

Are Mason and Brody both in love with her? Is Heath? ...Is Alf?! :huh::lol:

What now? All out warfare? Like 'Gangs of New York'? :lol: I would love to see that!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Well, that escalated quickly! :lol: Apparently 'Phoebe deserves to be happy' and that's the only thing that matters? ...but I have no idea why.

Are Mason and Brody both in love with her? Is Heath? ...Is Alf?! :huh::lol:

What now? All out warfare? Like 'Gangs of New York'? :lol: I would love to see that!

No but one of then even Mason or Brody is as for the others they are just sticking up and standing by their friend.

Oh all hail Phoebe's happiness why I'm not sure to be honest :lol: What a pair of twits Brody and Mason are not standing by Justin just because.....

I'm not sure why half the bay would be that bothered either to take sides. People like Matt and and Hunter are they all huge fans of Phoebe's music or something have free concert tickets? :lol:

Why doesn't Phoeobe love Justin anymore doesn't he change his socks or something haha I'm on Justin's side

10 hours ago, pembie said:

Well Phoebe was straight to the point there wasn't she?  If Justin ever finds out that it was because of Heaths advice he wont be very popular haha But I think Justin has had a lucky escape 

Yeah i think so as well

10 hours ago, pembie said:

Oh all hail Phoebe's happiness why I'm not sure to be honest :lol: What a pair of twits Brody and Mason are not standing by Justin just because.....

I'm not sure why half the bay would be that bothered either to take sides. People like Matt and and Hunter are they all huge fans of Phoebe's music or something have free concert tickets? :lol:

Why doesn't Phoeobe love Justin anymore doesn't he change his socks or something haha I'm on Justin's side

Because i want there to be conflict in the bay

36 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Liked how everyone were divided to take sides.

Looking forwards to the next chapter Xxx

Thanks the next chapter will be uploaded sometime today 

Great chapter 

Liked Everyone taking sides but why didn't you choose you're brother Brody and Mason?

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen