The Camping Trip (by AtlantaG1912) - comments

Inactive User

Great chapter 

I liked the flashback didn't like that  Tamara was so mean to Kyle but glad they became friends.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

I liked the flashback didn't like that  Tamara was so mean to Kyle but glad they became friends.

Update again soon :)

thanks for reading and i wanted to keep the way Tamara was with Kyle on the show at the start which is why i had her been mean even though she was one of my fave characters

Really nice that Heath and Brax reacted the way they did to Tamara's bullying, and that Casey stood up for him too. Looks like part of the reason for Tamara's attitude was her own insecurity. She picked on Kyle because he was good at maths and she wasn't. Always the way with bullies. At least she backed down when she saw he was ill. What a nice boy though, to offer to tutor her when she'd been nothing but mean! Continue to enjoy these flashbacks. Looking forward to the next chapter x 

• Like 1

It's a bit of a stretch for Brax to blame Kyle's fainting fit on Casey. He couldn't have known that Kyle hadn't taken his medication. That was his own fault! I can understand him being annoyed at him for shirking his responsibilities and leaving Kyle to cover his shift but then again, he did say he'd do the next two days. In any case, Kyle was being very silly not telling Brax and the others about his medical condition. what if something happened to him?! They'd need to know what to do! Poor guy though! So full of insecurities! :(

• Like 1

Loved this flashback. I do think Phoebe should really have told Brax and Nate (in the circumstances!), and not relied on them having his medical files. It would have saved a lot of time and maybe even saved his life! I can understand Kyle's concerns too. He didn't want his relationship with Phoebe to become a sort of 'nursemaid' one. He wanted to be a 'normal' boyfriend to her and for them to do 'normal' stuff. I'm glad she reacted the way she did. Looking forward to the next chapter x

• Like 1