The Camping Trip (by AtlantaG1912) - comments

Inactive User

1 minute ago, Ludub said:

Sad how Kyle immediately jumped to the conclusion that his brothers didn't care about him. Shows how low his self esteem is. I kinda hope phoebe gets caught on her 'secret mission'. He needs to start telling the truth! Looking forward to the next update x

Yeah i wanted to show that even though Kyle was pretty lucky in the sense of getting good foster homes what his dad had said to him made a lasting impression and you will just have to wait and see. Also thank you for taking the time to comment and i'm glad your still enjoying it X

• Like 1

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter, I am loving this fanfic so much it's such an amazing read. 

Aghhh as much as I love Kyle, he drives me nuts with keeping his secrets from the family. I hope Phoebe gets caught so that he will finally have to admit the truth. 

Cant wait for the next chapter, please update soon. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Suzza101 said:

Great chapter, I am loving this fanfic so much it's such an amazing read. 

Aghhh as much as I love Kyle, he drives me nuts with keeping his secrets from the family. I hope Phoebe gets caught so that he will finally have to admit the truth. 

Cant wait for the next chapter, please update soon. 

Thank you i'm glad your still enjoy it and considering this is my first ever fanfic i'm doing quite well haha. 

I know i love Kyle to but the way i've wrote him in the fanfic makes me frustrated. You will just have to find out if she gets caught.

The next one will be up soon as i'm currently writing it. 

Edited by AtlantaG1912
spacing

4 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Aww poor Kyle jumping to conclusions thinking his brothers didn't care about him

Update soon xx

Thanks for the comment and i'm glad your still enjoying it.

I felt like that was something that Kyle did on the show so i thought i would add it to the fanfic.

You won't have long to wait nearly finished the next chapter XX

1 minute ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Liked how Brax told Heath and Casey, Bianca off for not going over there to see Kyle in hospital

Glad Heath and Casey promised they will go over there and see him tomorrow

Update soon please xx

thank you again and i felt like that was something brax would do with him being the head of the family in away and im hoping to update agin at some point this week but not sure when as i'm going to see my friend whos in hospital after getting a metal rod and screws put in her a knee after she fell over on sand in Thailand xx

Great chapter. Arghhh I need Kyle to tell them about his illness, he's driving me nuts. At least he told them about his mum. But still Arghhhhh Kyle is absolutely driving me nuts. I'm glad Brax and Ricky told everyone about Kyle feeling like they don't care about him. I can't wait to read more please update soon. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Suzza101 said:

Great chapter. Arghhh I need Kyle to tell them about his illness, he's driving me nuts. At least he told them about his mum. But still Arghhhhh Kyle is absolutely driving me nuts. I'm glad Brax and Ricky told everyone about Kyle feeling like they don't care about him. I can't wait to read more please update soon. 

Don't worry it will they will find in a couple chapters time. i will also update soon

Great chapter

Kyle really needs to tell everyone about his illness and why he had a panic attack.

Liked Brax telling everyone off for not visiting Kyle in hospital.

Update again soon :) 

Edited by Kristen