Favourite "odd couple" pairings?

adam436

Which "odd couple" pairings have you enjoyed watching onscreen? I've not seen much of 2006-2013 and have only been a casual viewer since 2013, so maybe someone can discuss friendships and couples from that era :)

Marilyn and Morag - Usually Morag wouldn't have the time for someone like Marilyn, but I think it worked really well. Mariyln was oblivious to Morag's sarcasm and I think because she wasn't going away, Morag was willing to put up with her ditziness because she was so lonely.

Lance and Sally - As Sally was a child, she never viewed Lance as a "loser" and Lance enjoyed having someone look up to him. Their friendship developed and it was good they continued that friendship well into adulthood. 

Leah and Colleen in the early days - when Leah was still bubbly and ditzy, they came across as an odd friendship pairing. Colleen almost viewed Leah as a surrogate daughter too. 

Adam and Bobby in the early going before he became an annoyance to her. There was even a bit of a shiptease where he bought her flowers and there was a brief moment on the beach. 

Don and Maz who made it work largely down to Norm and Emily. They had their LOL moments before the misery crept in.

• 1 month later...

Archived