Could Barbara Fisher have become regular in 1988?.

j.laur5

20 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I really would have liked having Alf's most down to earth sister as a regular and it would be nice to have another other school teacher. 

Who agrees?.

Ha I remember a scene where Ailsa refers to Barbara as the normal one out of  the Stewart sisters :lol:

I don't really think there was space for her as a main character but I think they certainly should have done way more with both Barbara and Rebecca as recurring guest characters during all those years.

4 minutes ago, Sally Keating said:

Ha I remember a scene where Ailsa refers to Barbara as the normal one out of  the Stewart sisters :lol:

I don't really think there was space for her as a main character but I think they certainly should have done way more with both Barbara and Rebecca as recurring guest characters during all those years.

Why not ?. 

11 hours ago, Sally Keating said:

That makes you question what Debra is like, doesn't it? :P 

4 hours ago, Sally Keating said:

She should have been seen and used a lot more I agree but not full time, I just don’t think as a main character she would have provided anything we didn’t already have.

I think that sums it up to be honest. Alf's other two sisters were vastly different and unlike any other regular we had at the time (or since really!). 

• 1 month later...

Did Barbara have a brain tumour or something wrong with her in 1996?

Also what caused her money troubles, and how did she expect to get any money off Donald as they'd already been divorced for over a decade.

Did Rebecca ever say what happened to her Mum after she was arrested?

• 1 month later...
On 16/02/2018 at 21:24, Sally Keating said:

I think 80s  Morag was definitely debatable about not being a normal person. 

But I would not say Celia was a strange person as she was just typical of an old fashioned person who had lived in a small town  her whole  life without having a clue what real world was like. 

Archived