Lost - Aussie Viewers Thread

Guest angelcountry10

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew both of them were being killed off, i didn't know it was going to be tonight, AND in the same minute! :o I'm thinking Michael is one of The Others now, and he shot his arm to make it look like Henry did it and he's going to let him escape or something... When Michael shot Ana i started swearing lol, then when he shot the other... You don't wanna know how i reacted lol. Too me, that's the biggest shock/twist i've seen in Lost in a long time.

I only just watched the ep, and i was stunned. I couldn't belive that Micheal shot both Ana Lucia and Libby.

I actually think that killing Libby was an accident. I don't think he meant to do it. But the only reason that i could come up with for him killing Ana; was that maybe he made a deal with others. Maybe they told him to kill Ana, and then they would give Walt back. Or they have brainwashed him.

But i'm in shock. I can't belive that it happened. I just sat there with my mouth hanging open.

Woah... That was unexpected.

Obviosuly the others have him working for them now. They've got his son so they can make him do whatever they like.

I'd say he shot himself to make it look like Henry did it.

Archived