Lost - Aussie Viewers Thread

Guest angelcountry10

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's absurd that the network are insisting that it be dragged out for 8 or 9 series. The novelty will soon wear off, no one will be watching by series 9 because they will all be fed up. Lost is really the type of show that needs to kept short and sweet. I do hope that the creators stick to their original promise of holding it to four, or five seaons at the vey most. Any more will be overkill, it will lose its special touch.

On another note, I was racking my brains for ages trying to figure out where I had seen Michelle Rodriguez before, and of course, it was in Girlfight! She blew me away in that film. I adored her character, in fact the whole film was very underrated I felt. I had to see it on Living tv for goodnes sake. Why has it never made the mainstream channels? Or has it already?

Anyway, she is a real talent. Shame she was only signed on for the one season.

And hey, if they kill Sawyer off and leave us with whiny Jack I will put a brick through my tv set. That would be just plain wrong. It would be unwatchable without his sexy southern drawl and legendary one-liners.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok... Second series is now finished... And all I can say is Woah!!!

That episode was so flippn' weird... It was just weird! :lol:

Alot of things made sense like when Locke was crying over the hatch and that light shown... Thanks to Des... The plane crashing because the hatch was a magnete... That was an ok explanation :lol: ... The sky turning white and their ears ringing? WTF was that? And this one made the episode for me... The leader wore a fake beard :huh: Is that ment to mean something?

The cliff hangers I thought were meh! Michael driving off with Walt, looking at Kate, Jack and Sawyer... Meh. Charlie and Claire hooking up? It's about time! :wub: And what I really didn't get was the ending... When those two blokes called Des' lover, were they calling to say that they found Des (and the other survivours)? Because so much happened half of the episode didn't make sense.

When those two blokes called Des' lover, were they calling to say that they found Des (and the other survivours)? Because so much happened half of the episode didn't make sense.

I so thought i'd managed to change the channel on to another program when that last bit came on.

It was one screwed up episode

And what I really didn't get was the ending... When those two blokes called Des' lover, were they calling to say that they found Des (and the other survivours)? Because so much happened half of the episode didn't make sense.

Yeah i'm still confused over that, was it a flashback or was it supposed to be the present day? and why were they surronded by ice?? Really confusing but i thought it was a really good ending, it answered lots of questions but at the same time left you wanting more

Archived