Lost - Aussie Viewers Thread

Guest angelcountry10

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the spoilers that I accidently saw,

none of those two have died. Both are set to return in Season 2. Plus a few new characters.

And Michael Gale is a main character. It seems to me that Jack, Kate & Sawyer will be living with the others for around a whole season. Yay! We get more of the others in Season 3!! :D

And what I really didn't get was the ending... When those two blokes called Des' lover, were they calling to say that they found Des (and the other survivours)? Because so much happened half of the episode didn't make sense.

Yeah i'm still confused over that, was it a flashback or was it supposed to be the present day? and why were they surronded by ice?? Really confusing but i thought it was a really good ending, it answered lots of questions but at the same time left you wanting more

I would assume it was a station at either the South or North Pole, as the Earth's magnetic poles are the best locations to measure magnetic anomolies. Because there's mountains it would have to be the South Pole.

I'm guessing they were calling to say that they had detected the extremely powerful magnetic force.

• 6 months later...

Bringing back this thread...

I loved this week's episode! The Skate scenes were just so awesome. And, poor Jack. He's growing on me...I hated him last season. Ohh, and Desmond is way too mysterious.

Archived