General Chat

Krazy Karl

Yay! So you have the rest of the week all to yourself! :)

Yea and going to the Trafford Center thursday night with Sarah now that she can drive us hehe, its a good job Ive had all these extra shifts as I tend to spend a fortune when I go to Manchester or the Trafford Center especially since I got my debit card since I turned 16. :P

My debit card is my best friend! But I spend a fortune too! It seems less 'real' than cash. I'm never ever getting a credit card if I can possibly avoid it.

Me neither I could of got one last year when I turned 18 but I am keeping away from them. Debit cards are good though but you forget how much you have spent if you know you have quite a bit of money in the bank and just hand the card over like I do a lot of the time. :P

I wouldn't trust myself with a credit card. At least with a debit card, I'm only spending money I have.

Yea thats exactly the reason I never want to get a credit card, Im bad enough with my debit card but atleast I know the money is mine and Im not going to have to repay tons of interests on my purchases.