General Chat

Krazy Karl

Not another 50 chapters lol although it could the rate im going, I mean it will be more than 50 chapters long altogether atleast. :P

I think that is an amazing achievement.

Thanks right now I am completly stuck on how to work the next chapter, its stressing me out. :P

I was going to ask you something. You know when you write it out do you hand write it first and then type it up that's what i did with mine. I just wondered whether anyone else did this aswell.

I started off by hand writing it first but then it used to change so much for some reason I am rubbish handdrafting chapters as I tend to change my mind, the first eight chapters I hand drafted since then they have all been typed straight from the ideas in my head and sent to Jess for proof reading.

I write pretty fast both by hand and on the computer. When I'm in a lecture (45 minutes) I write app. 8 pages while others write two. I have no problem keeping up.

Yeah i think i write alot quicker by hand for some reason it makes me think more about what i'm writing about i.e. i can start off a fan fic easier by hand than by typing on the computer i don't why that's just the way it is.

I write pretty fast both by hand and on the computer. When I'm in a lecture (45 minutes) I write app. 8 pages while others write two. I have no problem keeping up.

Yeah i think i write alot quicker by hand for some reason it makes me think more about what i'm writing about i.e. i can start off a fan fic easier by hand than by typing on the computer i don't why that's just the way it is.

Yeah, I could try that. Thanks.

Yeah, I could try that. Thanks.

That's ok. Here to help! Yeah, it just feels like when you're writing it on paper and it doesn't sound as good as you thought it would you can just screw it up and start again. I know you can also delete a document for the same reason but i only really type anything up when i think my stuff isn't that bas or isn't as bad as when i started out. Also for me, it feels better like more of a relief screwing it up etc. This might just be me that thinks this.

Night Jackie.

Edited by aejdude