General Chat

Krazy Karl

LOL! That'd be the one I'd drop anyway, it was my fourth choice.

lol. That's alright then, I do Regret picking Biology and Chemistry but like you said there was nothing else to take but the thing is is i can only drop one and they are both so hard.

Iknew it would be very different from GCSE level so I didn't do it. but I was really considering Chemistry, but i am happy that i didn't pick it. So are you going to drop Biology and Chemistry and do someting else for A2 level?

I might end up dropping both and picking up an AS to do but that would mean i could only get two a levels. If the results are really bad, i will have to. I just don't know what else i could do though, i think it is one of those wait until it happens things because at the moment nothing is for sure.

I just tend to go with the flow if I get an idea and see how it goes from there. I can't sit down and just write a fic.

No, nor can i. There has to be inspiration which comes from somewhere. For example, there is a reason i started Eve's Nightmares before Zoe came back on australian screens i wanted to create my own version of her explanation of how she survived and stuff before she came back but now she is back on australian screens it seems that there doesn't seem to be any inspiration for more chapters as everything has been revealed.