General Chat

Krazy Karl

Yep, ill get my boots off which have been on for the past hour since I got home from work and then ill drag myself downstairs and make one lol, then I really need to get posting the next chapter of my fic to Jess. :))

That is a really long fan fic. I don't think i could write one that long, i don't know if i could because i need inspiration to write, and i don't have any new ideas for a fic.

^ True even when you feel good after you come out of an exam the results can prove different.

Yeah, i have said to people about some exams i have done that they went really well and then i get the results and i'm like oh they didn't go that well. So i prevent myself from saying that really because that could always happen.

I don't know I could write something that long either. I'm writing my Fic at the moment, but I don't update as much as I should *naughty me* and it's not that long!

Yeah, i think i really should change my signature although i may start updating my fic now as i'm not getting much homework from school and no exams to revise for so i could write more. It hadn't really cross my mind because i said i would continue later this year so it gives time to start it back up when i feel ready.

Edited by aejdude

^ True even when you feel good after you come out of an exam the results can prove different.

Yeah, i have said to people about some exams i have done that they went really well and then i get the results and i'm like oh they didn't go that well. So i prevent myself from saying that really because that could always happen.

Yeah, I know what you mean, I came out of my mocks saying yeah the exam went really well then I come out with a D! So now I don't say anything really just incase I curse myself, if you can ever do that.

This must be now the longest topic ever on b.t.t.b and also the longest viewed well done to s.d.a for coming up with this topic.

LOL, it is the longest topic ever, and still going strong!

Im in Year 11 aswell, And im starting college in September :)

Yeah me to. I am going to sixth form, and hopefully studying Law, Sociology, Psychology and business single.

Yeah, I know what you mean, I came out of my mocks saying yeah the exam went really well then I come out with a D! So now I don't say anything really just incase I curse myself, if you can ever do that.

This must be now the longest topic ever on b.t.t.b and also the longest viewed well done to s.d.a for coming up with this topic.

LOL, it is the longest topic ever, and still going strong!

Im in Year 11 aswell, And im starting college in September :)

Yeah me to. I am going to sixth form, and hopefully studying Law, Sociology, Psychology and business single.

It is the longest topic, because everyone can post what they feel and talk about their day and stuff. Psychology is really good and really enjoyable i think.