General Chat

Krazy Karl

Right guys, I'm sorry, I'm going to have to admit defeat. I'm absolutely shattered! (My post count is stil the highest though!) I'll be back bright and early tomorrow morning! I'll want to know the winner! Night night

(make the most of it, you never normally see Jess back down) I can't physically keep my eyes open any longer! Even my typing has slowed down to that of a snail's! That's when you really know I'm gone!

Night!

Ok Jess is first to fall, can Jackie stay awake any longer to be honest Jackie is not sure she was ready to call a truce because she didn't want to be first to fall but is extremly tired and like Jess said im struggling to get my words and phrases out correctly. Gnite Sweetdreams Jess.

Right guys, I'm sorry, I'm going to have to admit defeat. I'm absolutely shattered! (My post count is stil the highest though!) I'll be back bright and early tomorrow morning! I'll want to know the winner! Night night

(make the most of it, you never normally see Jess back down) I can't physically keep my eyes open any longer! Even my typing has slowed down to that of a snail's! That's when you really know I'm gone!

Night!

OMG. lol. Night Jess.

Its between us now Aaron what should we do should we call a truce or fight it out.

Erm. I don't mind. If you really can't physically stay awake then i say call a truce. If you can we can fight it out.

Edited by aejdude

Its between us now Aaron what should we do should we call a truce or fight it out.

Erm. I don't mind. If you really can't physically stay awake then i say call a truce. If you can we can fight it out.

Lets call a truce lol, atleast we wasn't first to give in. :P Just teasing Jess. Goodnight Aaron.