General Chat

Krazy Karl

I just keep panicking that my parents will come in. Although the later it's getting the safer I'm feeling!

Yeah, because you know they should be fast asleep. My mum or dad always get up to go the toilet in the night though and that could be anytime.

Yep. If they haven't come to check on me by now, then it's highly unlikely that they will. Never say never though!

I have turned my light off now incase my older sis came in when she finishes work, more than likely though she will stay at her mates house tonight though so shouldn't be a problem, Im not bothered if she knows im awake just that she will come in and pester me lol.

I've got something to talk about, how you found this site. I i found it when paternity gate had just started and i knew zoe switched the results and i really wanted to know whether scott had found out or not. That was way back in October.

I've got something to talk about, how you found this site. I i found it when paternity gate had just started and i knew zoe switched the results and i really wanted to know whether scott had found out or not. That was way back in October.

In March of last year it was when all the Sarah stuff started and Kirsty had the miscarriage.