Trivia

Chair

I was thinking of the little things we remember from over the years, dislikes and likes, habits etc. They might not make the episodes memorable but it's good to remember them.

- When Rebecca and Travis moved in together, they kept putting the glasses / cups away. One of them preferred the cups upside down, the other person preferred them standing upwards.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this type of topic. I hope it trends as I am one who remembers little things. I am going to do a few funny quotes, facts/goofs.

Funny Quotes

"His name is Darryl?"- Phoebe, "What did you think it was, Brax Braxton?" -Kyle, -2014

"What did you do to Darcy"- Heath, "She wanted me to go out with her but I wanted to be just friends"- Jett, "Why not, what's wrong with her?"- Heath, -2014

Trivia

Over the last few years there has been songs by Australian Hip-Hop Artist Illy featuring in the background (2014 in particular)

Kyle Braxton was such an underused character that he barely had any airtime inside the diner, and the times he did were barely memorable. I personally find it hard to picture him in there as he spent his entire life either at the Braxton House, Angelo's or walking to and from.

Goofs

Jack Holden in 2007 said that he liked his coffees as long blacks, however found himself ordering flat white's from then on...

Residents always saying "We will always come back, the bay is our home. But then vanishing for good". I wouldn't call that annoying but more of a recurring broken promise

Having characters who were close to characters not returning for their weddings/funerals (Tony never showed up at Gina's funeral) Can't really think of too many others right now

Characters completely forgotten about by others (similar to the last one except more when characters are just having general discussion)

I remember reading separately for each actress. The actresses Isla Fisher and Aleeta Wood (not sure of spelling) were quite a few years older than their characters Shannon Reed and Peta Janossi.

On 28/12/2016 at 7:40 PM, chair said:

I was thinking of the little things we remember from over the years, dislikes and likes, habits etc. They might not make the episodes memorable but it's good to remember them.

- When Rebecca and Travis moved in together, they kept putting the glasses / cups away. One of them preferred the cups upside down, the other person preferred them standing upwards.

Rebecca was the same when Marilyn moved in to Fisher's, so that's good continuity.

3 hours ago, Natasha said:

One of my favourite lines ever. :P

I have to admit, it was very well delivered too.

Archived