The Cost For Love (by InfantryAlex) - comments

Ludub

1 hour ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

So shocked that Peter kidnapped Zac

Update soon please Xx

Zac's PTSD was triggered the last time he was kidnapped. All things Peter knows, so to trigger and mess with Zac's mind. All in the love/hate of the plan :lol: xD

Thank you so much for reading :)

Great chapter! :P 

Poor Zac! that would be pretty scary and having to walk all that way with his wrists tied too! :( I was surprised that Peter has managed to rope Ryan into this now. I wonder what he got him to do?! :ph34r:

Looking forward to the next chapter x :wink:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ludub said:

Poor Zac! that would be pretty scary and having to walk all that way with his wrists tied too! :( I was surprised that Peter has managed to rope Ryan into this now. I wonder what he got him to do?! :ph34r:

We will see. I have a plan. :P :P

Better not worry what he has Ryan do, but worry about what he had Ryan DELIVER him. :P:ph34r:

Peter's totally unhinged, Ryan's probably worried about what would happen to him, if he said no. :o

Thank you, will update maybe tomorrow night (After Conjuring 2 :lol:).

• 2 weeks later...

Great chapter! :D Feel bad for Hunter. Not fair that he's being set up like this. Hope the cops figure out that it isn't true. The relationship between Hunter and Charlie is so cute! :wub: love the nicknames! So sweet. Looking forward to the next chapter! 

• Like 1

Just now, Kristen said:

Great chapter

can't believe Ryan was working with Peter and set Hunter up.

Peter is getting creepy now lying about being in cairns

Update again soon :)

Thank you! 

Peter needs an alibi, if he gets busted. 

Not long now before he comes full circle and gets creepier.

1 minute ago, Ludub said:

Great chapter! :D Feel bad for Hunter. Not fair that he's being set up like this. Hope the cops figure out that it isn't true. The relationship between Hunter and Charlie is so cute! :wub: love the nicknames! So sweet. Looking forward to the next chapter! 

Always wanted Hunter to feel like he was apart of a family, and I always had the notion when in this Charlie would be older, so would Hunter, but their relationship to be closer than hers  to VJ's. She loves VJ but she absolutely ADORES Hunter. Nicknames are always sweet! :wub:

Thank you for reading. 

• Like 1