The Cost For Love (by InfantryAlex) - comments

Ludub

Such a great chapter! Love love love it! :wub: A really good start.

Love how all the teenagers are off doing such cool things. Especially Oscar! I'd love it if he was actually interning at NASA! That would be great! 

Love little Charlie with VJ and that she's missing Hunter. That was an interesting twist, Hunter becoming a cop! Haha! 

As always, I love Zac and Leah together, just so cute 

Great opening to the story. I wonder what Peter has planned? He's proper psycho isn't he?! Lol!

Looking forward to the next chapter and hope you manage to sort out the laptop issues! x

Edited by Ludub

2 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Such a great chapter! Love love love it! :wub: A really good start.

Love how all the teenagers are off doing such cool things. Especially Oscar! I'd love it if he was actually interning at NASA! That would be great! 

Love little Charlie with VJ and that she's missing Hunter. That was an interesting twist, Hunter becoming a cop! Haha! 

As always, I love Zac and Leah together, just so cute 

Great opening to the story. I wonder what Peter has planned? He's proper psycho isn't he?! Lol!

Looking forward to the next chapter and hope you manage to sort out the laptop issues! x

Exceeded my likes again today! :blush:

Thank you!

Yes, well I thought about how Xavier had a bad run with things when he came to the Bay and thought how to reform Hunter was in that direction -- and a way to stop people from being like Charlotte, and Peter. :wink:

Ah! Oscar at NASA! That's the name I was looking for but I couldn't remember it!

He's had five years to stir, plot and convey ways to work his plans. He isn't going to be beat this easy this time. I do have a plan, and not entirely sure it's a happy ending... :ph34r:

Thank you for reading, and I hope so, this computer will have to do for a few months maybe until it dies! :lol: Stories will just take a little longer to update. :P

• Like 1

Oh cool a sequel.

Charlie starting to grow up and the teens all going off to college was cool.

Peter getting parole and stalking Leah almost straight away  was odd.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

1 minute ago, Kristen said:

Oh cool a sequel.

Charlie starting to grow up and the teens all going off to college was cool.

Peter getting parole and stalking Leah almost straight away  was odd.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

Peter doesn't want to waste any time, though he won't be making a move for awhile. He just wanted to gather information to see what they were doing. He's obsessed.

I'm sad Charlie's growing up. I have no idea how to write for five year olds! :lol:

Thank you for reading!

Great chapter

Charlie being up early was cute and glad she's made a new friend.

I hope Charlie will be alright.

I look forward to more 

update again soon :)

Oh no! Poor Charlie!!! Hope she's okay?! Love all the scenes of marital bliss and how cute Charlie is. :wub: I wonder what Peter has in store for them and if he's responsible for Charlie's accident? Leah's job sounds interesting :wink: Looking forward to the next chapter! x 

P.S. Hope that laptop doesn't give you too much trouble, that doesn't sound like fun :angry:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Oh no! Poor Charlie!!! Hope she's okay?! Love all the scenes of marital bliss and how cute Charlie is. :wub: I wonder what Peter has in store for them and if he's responsible for Charlie's accident? Leah's job sounds interesting :wink: Looking forward to the next chapter! x 

P.S. Hope that laptop doesn't give you too much trouble, that doesn't sound like fun :angry:

It deleted a few lines along the way, had to redo them. No big worries, but it did refresh on me, and I lost half the story so it went in a different direction than planned.

I hope he isn't apart of Charlie's accident, I don't even fully know yet what's wrong with her. I don't want it to be too serious either, because it's too early in the story for a major accident. :P

I thought long and hard at what Leah would be good at, and I think if the chance was to arise in the show she'd be a good influence with young criminals. Hopefully. :lol:

I wanted with the sequel for Leah, Zac and Charlie to be solid. I wanted Peter to feel like he lost. :lol:

Thank you, for all the support! 

Chapter in a few days, or maybe tomorrow if the computer behaves! :angry:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZacxLeah said:

I thought long and hard at what Leah would be good at, and I think if the chance was to arise in the show she'd be a good influence with young criminals. Hopefully. :lol:

Yeah, she would be good at that. Kind of funny that she'll be doing a job very similar to what Zac did when he first started the show. Sort of... I actually thought for a moment that you were going to have her working with Tank but then I realised that it's been five years so he wouldn't be classed as a 'youth' anymore (even with Home and Away's extreme disregard for the passing of time! lol!) Looking forward to seeing where you take this :) 

Oh, and I'd go absolutely mental if I had to deal with computer issues like that! So, seriously, fairplay for getting this chapter written (and rewritten! :() and loaded!  Well done! x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ludub said:

Oh, and I'd go absolutely mental if I had to deal with computer issues like that! So, seriously, fairplay for getting this chapter written (and rewritten! :() and loaded!  Well done! x

I'm about to write the next chapter and post it in case my computer dies in it's apparent need to update to windows 10. I'm so terrified it's not going to make it. But then I'm hopeful it may be better, but scared. :ph34r:

• Like 1