The Cost For Love (by InfantryAlex) - comments

Ludub

9 hours ago, Ludub said:

I always think that's funny (and not in a good way!). They say that rest is the most important thing with any illness or injury, but stays in hospital usually involve a torturous regime of hourly obs checks that would test the rules of the Geneva Convention. Torture by sleep deprivation! :angry: At least Charlie got through it okay!

She just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep! I can see Nate being the whole big annoying uncle that would purposely wake her up. 

9 hours ago, Ludub said:

Charlie is soooo cute! ...She's right! Simba doesn't eat anyone, I think Zac should get her a lion cub just like him! :P 

I thought so too! But it would cost a lot, and they'd be breaking the law :P 

23 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

I wonder if it's Peter who sent this note...?

I hope not :ph34r:

Thanks for reading! :wub:

Edited by ZacxLeah

Great chapter 

I had a feeling Peter was behind the note  and wanted Zac to believe Leah Is cheating on him.

Charlie is so cute :wub:

I look forward to more 

Update again soon :)

Great chapter!

Gosh Zac certainly overreacted! But I suppose if he was really stressed by everything with Charlie he'd be pretty on edge. Liked the scene between him and Irene :P

Charlie continues to be incredibly cute. Love her! :wub:

Looking forward to the next chapter and finding out what Peter has planned! x

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Great chapter!

Gosh Zac certainly overreacted! But I suppose if he was really stressed by everything with Charlie he'd be pretty on edge. Liked the scene between him and Irene :P

Charlie continues to be incredibly cute. Love her! :wub:

Looking forward to the next chapter and finding out what Peter has planned! x

He took the I missed you L, part to far. 

Was waiting for your reply, now I can write the next chapter. :wub:

Thank you for the support! x

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

loved Zac and Charlie having a movie date.

Peter is so creepy.

I look forward to more 

Update again soon :)

To cause such an argument, and to imply he has been sleeping with Leah. He sure is!

I know Finding Dory isn't out yet, but it was the only kids movie I could think of. 

Thank you for reading! :wub:

Such a fantastic chapter! Really enjoyed it! :wub:

I can see why Zac would be worried. The note really did make it sound like she was cheating and with her being out so late, it's understandable that he'd be worried!

That Peter! :angry: the big meanie! Lol!

Loved the idea of Charlie calling Alf Grampa! So cute! I imagine he'd be well chuffed! VJ and Charlie was lovely too, and I really liked VJ being a bit more mature and having a proper talk with Zac.

Feel bad for Leah! She's done nothing wrong and having Zac doubt her like this isn't nice at all! Stress! Especially when she's just starting a new job.

Love how you paint such a vivid scene of family life. I can picture them all in that house so clearly. Well done! :P

Really looking forward to the next chapter! x

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Such a fantastic chapter! Really enjoyed it! :wub:

I can see why Zac would be worried. The note really did make it sound like she was cheating and with her being out so late, it's understandable that he'd be worried!

That Peter! :angry: the big meanie! Lol!

Loved the idea of Charlie calling Alf Grandpa! So cute! I imagine he'd be well chuffed! VJ and Charlie was lovely too, and I really liked VJ being a bit more mature and having a proper talk with Zac.

Feel bad for Leah! She's done nothing wrong and having Zac doubt her like this isn't nice at all! Stress! Especially when she's just starting a new job.

Love how you paint such a vivid scene of family life. I can picture them all in that house so clearly. Well done! :P

Really looking forward to the next chapter! x

Many thanks! 

Yeah, I thought really hard about what to put in the letter, and I remember clearly Zac saying "Even though you are small, your passion is large." In his wedding vows. I thought to trigger his own meanings of that, that it would come down to intimate times as well for the couple.

It being Five years would make VJ 23 (Oh hey that's what he looks like now in the Show!) so I thought better make him mature, and able to see the world in an adult way. 

I am glad the family life is vivid; because that's what I think is important.  

Its going to bother Leah, that comes next chapter. Leah opens up to Irene about the fight. I know poor Leah! 

• Like 1