The Cost For Love (by InfantryAlex) - comments

Ludub

1 minute ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

oh no Peter is having to much fun targeting Zac and Leah.

Glad Irene gave Leah advice.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

Peter most certainly is, but luckily it isn't working. 

Picking up the anti of his actions next chapter.

Thank you for your support. 

Great chapter! 

So glad that Zac realised the letter couldn't be real. I loved the fact that he knew her well enough to know that she wasn't a 'dress-up' kind of gal. Although I'm surprised by his cop fetish! lol! You'd think he'd have had enough of being arrested! :wink:

VJ taking Charlie to visit Hunter was nice. I really like the idea of them both being loving big brothers to Charlie and kind of bonded as 'brothers' as a result. 

Good chat with Irene. enjoyed that scene of them together.

Looking forward to the next chapter and seeing what Peter does. Getting proper creepy now! :ph34r:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Great chapter! 

So glad that Zac realised the letter couldn't be real. I loved the fact that he knew her well enough to know that she wasn't a 'dress-up' kind of gal. Although I'm surprised by his cop fetish! lol! You'd think he'd have had enough of being arrested! :wink:

VJ taking Charlie to visit Hunter was nice. I really like the idea of them both being loving big brothers to Charlie and kind of bonded as 'brothers' as a result. 

Good chat with Irene. enjoyed that scene of them together.

Looking forward to the next chapter and seeing what Peter does. Getting proper creepy now! :ph34r:

I was just trying to lighten the mood, but maybe a special officer for him would do okay :wink:

Well since Leah adopted him, technically Hunter/VJ would be brothers, not bonded by blood but by adoption. :P But yes, I find that Charlie bonds VJ and Hunter together more. Since VJ is willing to drive all the way to (whereever it is they train to be a cop) to visit Hunter just for Charlie. Says a lot I think. 

CREEPY! Ha! You will see what he does next chapter. :ph34r:

Thank you for your amazing support! xx

Edited by ZacxLeah
  • Like 1

Ooh! I really liked this chapter! :P Peter's getting proper creepy now! Poor little Charlie finding the dead rat! That would so scary for anyone, never mind a five year old! Loved that waffles for breakfast (with caramel :wink:) cheered her up a little. I'll be interested to see what Peter does next! x

• Like 1

Just now, Ludub said:

Ooh! I really liked this chapter! :P Peter's getting proper creepy now! Poor little Charlie finding the dead rat! That would so scary for anyone, never mind a five year old! Loved that waffles for breakfast (with caramel :wink:) cheered her up a little. I'll be interested to see what Peter does next! x

I am glad you liked it, for being so short! I just couldn't get what I else wanted to happen down on paper. 

Poor Poor Charlie :( 

But Peter has a fair idea what he is up to next. 

Glad you liked it! 

Great chapter 

I agreed with Lubub's comment Peter is getting proper creepy now.

poor Charlie finding the dead rat.

I look forward to more 

Update again soon :)