The Cost For Love (by InfantryAlex) - comments

Ludub

Great chapter 

I had a bad feeling Frank Dean was Peter who hurt Charlie.

I look forward  to more

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

Ohhh! I just loved this chapter! So much to love! :wub:  

Peter is so creepy it's unbelievable! He even wants to watch them in the bedroom! And pushing poor little Charlie off the monkey bars was just horrible. I'm interested to see what else he has planned!

Charlie was incredibly cute! I particularly liked all the stuff about Simba :P proper little kid logic! You write her very well!

Interesting insight into Ricky and Nate. Glad she's gone! Lol! Also loved the fight between Alf and Roo. It'll be interesting to see what happens between her and James!

Pretty action packed chapter! 

Glad you got your laptop working! Phew! :wink:

Looking forward to the next update! xxx

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Ohhh! I just loved this chapter! So much to love! :wub:  

Peter is so creepy it's unbelievable! He even wants to watch them in the bedroom! And pushing poor little Charlie off the monkey bars was just horrible. I'm interested to see what else he has planned!

Charlie was incredibly cute! I particularly liked all the stuff about Simba :P proper little kid logic! You write her very well!

Interesting insight into Ricky and Nate. Glad she's gone! Lol! Also loved the fight between Alf and Roo. It'll be interesting to see what happens between her and James!

Pretty action packed chapter! 

Glad you got your laptop working! Phew! :wink:

Looking forward to the next update! xxx

Awe thank you so much! :wub:

I have no idea how to write children, but I am glad I am writing her very well. I doubt kids would be upset and depressed for long so I wanted to portray her with a hyper personality that can sometimes resonate with Zac's cheeky side. :P 

Peter is creepy. I thought about him leaving the cameras out of the bedroom, but someone obsessed with the couple wants to know everything they do. It's just the start however, I have a plan. :D

My intake on Ricky and Nate is that they really shouldn't have gotten married and they rushed into that, and I wanted to see Nate's acceptance of that. Though I know he will miss Casey, he loves that little fella. I'm glad she's gone too, though! :P

Thank you very much for the wishes with the computer, here's hoping it stays this way!

Thank you so much for your support! x

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked the fight between Alf and Roo, lol.

I'm trying to integrate more storylines through the story so it's not just Zac and Leah all the time, and little dramas that intertwine the couple anyways. :P

Thank you for reading! x

Really loved this chapter! :)

Charlie is soooo cute! ...She's right! Simba doesn't eat anyone, I think Zac should get her a lion cub just like him! :P Nate was very sweet with her, despite the fact that he had to wake her up so many times. I always think that's funny (and not in a good way!). They say that rest is the most important thing with any illness or injury, but stays in hospital usually involve a torturous regime of hourly obs checks that would test the rules of the Geneva Convention. Torture by sleep deprivation! :angry: At least Charlie got through it okay!

Wonder what Peter has planned? :ph34r: Intriguing! lol!

Really enjoying this story! xxx