Bobby's Adoption

Skylover

Got to agree those day's were great the story line in question was a very good one  especially the way Don treated her before he found out she was his daughter and vise versa but then the bond they formed after was something special too. The store was a great focal point in those days for characters to always be in one place it's a shame there's no store these days as that was a real bit of history within the show and the stores Alf had after bar the one I think it was in 91 which he and Celia owned I didn't like that one.

It's a real shame we've not seen more of Barbara over the years I liked her in the early years I wasn't much fussed about her return story line where I think she had a mental breakdown and was trying to kill Don Fisher off.

1 hour ago, CaptainHulk said:

Ep 275 had a sweet end.

What happened? I'll have to have a look. The acting was abysmal in the flashbacks to Barbara and Morag, but I loved the flashback scene to Donald and Morag the most. It was just so well-written, the dialogue was brilliant.

I hope we get more flashback scenes in future, Morag returning would be good to facilitate this, what else could be dug up from pre 1980s Summer Bay?

1 hour ago, Edward Skylover said:

What happened? I'll have to have a look. The acting was abysmal in the flashbacks to Barbara and Morag, but I loved the flashback scene to Donald and Morag the most. It was just so well-written, the dialogue was brilliant.

I hope we get more flashback scenes in future, Morag returning would be good to facilitate this, what else could be dug up from pre 1980s Summer Bay?

The scene where Don and Bobby finally accepted each other.

On 9/2/2016 at 10:29 AM, Edward Skylover said:

Nothing beats 1988 and 1989, they were both so good. 1994 and 1995 are great too. I don't like 91-93 as much to be honest.

I wished they could cast another Bobby Nicole was great as much as others at the time like Kylie and Simone for examples

Archived