Skye Peters - Marlo Kelly

JosieTash

6 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

She reminded me more of Viv.

She does in the sense that Jett brought her to Summer Bay to escape an abusive parent living situation like Steven brought Viv to Summer Bay.

But I was thinking more about the falling for a bad boy who had already hurt another girl (Tank had been with Evie and had physically assaulted Josh, Revhead had tried to attack Roo 2 years before the Karen stuff), and pledging their loyalty to the bad boy.  Skye had also previously fallen for Oscar like how Karen had fallen for Steven.  The main difference to me is that Skye didn't go bad herself and Tank was responsible for Oscar and Hannah's deaths, whereas Karen went bad and was responsible for David's.

23 hours ago, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

But I was thinking more about the falling for a bad boy who had already hurt another girl (Tank had been with Evie and had physically assaulted Josh, Revhead had tried to attack Roo 2 years before the Karen stuff), and pledging their loyalty to the bad boy.  Skye had also previously fallen for Oscar like how Karen had fallen for Steven.  The main difference to me is that Skye didn't go bad herself and Tank was responsible for Oscar and Hannah's deaths, whereas Karen went bad and was responsible for David's.

I think it was closest to the first act of Karen and Revhead, where he did seem to be trying to make something of himself and look out for his family but his history meant some people would never accept him, rather than the last act where Karen was hiding him from the police.

The problem with doing the storyline in 2016, when "bad boys" like Hunter, Andy, Brax, Josh, Kyle and Heath who'd done stuff just as bad as Tank were considered suitable boyfriends, was it was hard to see why most of the town would insist Tank was unforgivable.