Skye Peters - Marlo Kelly

JosieTash

I too liked having a character with glasses but as long as they don't suddenly change her personality i'll be fine with it. I didn't think very much of her at first but this year we have seen more of her personality and who she is when she is hanging out with friends. Not the biggest fan of Olivia but i love their friendship. She is funny and sticks to her values, which is a nice change too. One of the best and most likable characters at the moment in my opinion. :P

1 hour ago, JosieTash said:

I'm not that keen that Skye has ditched her glasses, but her optimistic 'tude and her gorgeous [kinda Indi Wakler-esque] voice remain.

Bonus that she's interested in Oscar. Hope they get together eventually - will make the producers splitting up Maddie/Oscar a whole lot more acceptable. 

I have to agree I kinda liked her look with the glasses the producers seem to have changed her image to give her a bit more sex appeal I'd of though unless it's a totally different reason from the actor's point of view but I'd like her to switch back to the glasses and the more nerdy look as for her and Oscar with the way the characters going change wise id say it's unlikely but I do think they'd make a good couple they are very similar character wise.

The lose of her glasses doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.I didn't even really notice till someone pointed it out in the Australian Discussion thread though something did feel a little odd.It would be nice to see them again but she still retains all the other things that make me like her.Here's to hoping they don't turn her into a cardboard cut out of everyone else.

• Like 1

I like her cool blue rimmed glasses. I guess they choose not to stick with them because they might of thought she would look more attractive because we all know that everyone has to be super hot for H&A :( Should of stuck with the glasses afterall they were part of her character

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I preferred her with her glasses and I too think that they were part of her character. They sort of made her stand out from everyone else. If it was the producers' decision for her not to have them any more, then I think that is a shame, particularly if it's because they thought she'd look more "attractive". They had Robbie Hunter wear glasses during his whole time on the show, and to my knowledge, Jason Smith who played him doesn't wear them, so they could easily have done the same with Skye.

• Like 1

i know she lives in the Bay, but i don't know if i expected Skye to be in a bikini so relatively quickly, Liking that she's been in several scenes now with my other current fave, Billie. Do like also that, kini wise, they've gone a bit retro with Skye .... with the style that Sasha sported once every blue moon or so.      

It's like they've assumed we guessed that Olivia gave her a makeover off screen .....instead of the on screen one we got centuries ago on Neighbours of Plain Jane the superbrain.

Despite the new look, i hope Skye remians mostly the same chareceter we 1st met ....... i liked the ay she behaved at Lindsay's beach party", the whole "don't litter" and telling eveyone how VJ drunk too much last time etc. yeah, i hope Skye stays like that,    

• 1 month later...

In an ep where mega bitch Olivia was BEYOND annoying as ever, WHY on Earth has Skye [seemingly] joined the list of AWESOME, WONDERFUL chrarecters who didn't hang around that long ???? ......... 

...thinks of Lynn Davenport, Edward Dunglass and Rosie Prichard for starters !!!!!!!!!!!! 

IF this is the end, and the way she was speaing to John suggests it is [God, i hope not], i'm REALLY really gonna miss Skye !!!!!!!!!!   

Edited by JosieTash
  • Like 1