Skye Peters - Marlo Kelly

JosieTash

I REALLY hope that Skye runs away again. I want her to return to the Bay. Her mum is SUCH a cow ….locking her in her room like that ….and blaming Skye for her sister’s death !!!!  

Skye has a good rapport with John  ……maybe she could be his and Maz’s foster daughter, which would be ironic given that she arrived as Jett’s g/f.

As superficial as this may sound, I also like how she looks different to most other girls in H&A. The glasses, the bookish look I guess……. think the likes of Melody and Annie Campbell when she 1st arrived on the show.      

• Like 1

I like her.I think she'll end up staying with someone in the bay which will be nice.It's about time we saw another genuine kid in need on this show.It's been far to long.

As shallow as it may sound I had the same thought about her appearance.I'll be surprised if they don't sex her up eventually but I really don't see the need for it.She's a pretty girl and not everyone walks around like all the girls in the bay seem to, without a hair out of place.It's nice to see a little realism.

• Like 1

Ironic that i mentioned  Annie, given that she was the last person to be locked in their room on H&A .... i think .....

and ironic that Kirsty Sutherland was too ...... cos the town that Skye lives in looked like the same one where Kane & Kirsty were at one point when she ran away form home [where they got fruit pickings jobs????]. I could be very wrong about that though   ......

....but yeah, i thought her mum was too good to be true at the lunch ... a leopard doesn't change its spots THAT quickly. I was expecting Skye to cop a backhander when John & Jett had gone. I was close.      

Edited by JosieTash

2 hours ago, JosieTash said:

and ironic that Kirsty Sutherland was too ...... cos the town that Skye lives in looked like the same one where Kane & Kirsty were at one point when she ran away form home [where they got fruit pickings jobs????]. I could be very wrong about that though   ......

Nope you're right, Martha & Jonah/Michael also stopped off there too.

I do completely agree with hoping they don't change her appearance or personality.

I mentioned this to someone else the other day, but watching her scenes, I think Marlo could have actually made a great Olivia....(no offence to Raechelle, just an observation). There's just something about her mannerisms which remind me of how Kristy played Chloe sometimes. Though admittedly she may look a bit young.

• Dan F changed the title to Skye Peters - Marlo Kelly
11 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

Many thanks for that, Dan. I saw the little water wheel thing and thought it looked familiar.  The place looks like a VERY nice little town.

It's made numerous appearances as one-off locations over the years, including Yabbie Creek's bank as seen in today's location update, and we'll be seeing it again next year.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎12‎:‎15‎:‎33‎, JosieTash said:

At least Kirsty was smart enough to go out the window in the fire at Leah's Matt and Oscar didn't smash the window to get out of the bedroom and Skye could of gone out the window too. The teens don't seem to have much general sense these days

As for Skye I like her but knowing tv they will probably make her look prettier she will lose the glass. A lot like the Clare Edwards make over the did in season 10 of Degrassi where she lost her glasses after getting lazer eye surgery and got a stylish new hair cut

Skye could have, but that would have lost the dramatic effect of her being locked in ...... and with her mobile [and laptop/tablet] confiscated, would she even know Jett's number?

If she does come back [and hey, Billie Ashford just has ....BEYOND yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay], they propably will sex her up. Hope not though.    

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not that keen that Skye has ditched her glasses, but her optimistic 'tude and her gorgeous [kinda Indi Wakler-esque] voice remain.

Bonus that she's interested in Oscar. Hope they get together eventually - will make the producers splitting up Maddie/Oscar a whole lot more acceptable. 

• Like 1