Sarah is SO annoying !!

BurgerPhone

Anyone else find Sarah (1993) annoying ? She is such a goody goody and fires up at the slightest thing and I don't think she has done a single fun thing in the whole time. She gets angry and storms off just because her boyfriend wants a swim and she doesn't want to be seen in a bikini she chose to wear ? 

Tbh I liked Sarah in general especially when she was with Tug, I agree there was sometimes when she was maybe a bit boring and predictable, I think when she was with Nathan I'd of liked him to influence her character more maybe take a few risk's and do a bit of crime with him give her character a different spin from the safe Sarah she always was after all she really fell for nathan I think she'd of done what he told her, I think that way she'd of got a few better story lines and different ones to the ones she usually has, I think the whole Nathan storyline was rushed I'd of liked him to stay longer and cause a bit more trouble, I'd of certainly liked to see him try and pin all the blame on Sarah maybe give her a story line where she's arrested and sitting in a cell when she finally starts to see through Nathan.

Tbh I liked Sarah in general especially when she was with Tug, I agree there was sometimes when she was maybe a bit boring and predictable, I think when she was with Nathan I'd of liked him to influence her character more maybe take a few risk's and do a bit of crime with him give her character a different spin from the safe Sarah she always was after all she really fell for nathan I think she'd of done what he told her, I think that way she'd of got a few better story lines and different ones to the ones she usually has, I think the whole Nathan storyline was rushed I'd of liked him to stay longer and cause a bit more trouble, I'd of certainly liked to see him try and pin all the blame on Sarah maybe give her a story line where she's arrested and sitting in a cell when she finally starts to see through Nathan.

​The producers probably thought of that but didn't want Karen/Revhead part 2.

Archived