Billie Ashford - Tessa De Josselin

This morning before work I was watching 7two and a show called In Your Dreams came on (I've seen this show before) in the opening credits I saw a familiar name Tessa de Josslin who plays Billie in Home and Away. In Your Dreams Tessa plays the main role of Sam the show is about Australian twins Sam and Ben who go and spend summer in Germany with their eccentric relatives who live in a Castle

As for Billie I don't  like her she is not a very nice person at all

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

I really like Billie I think there's a lot of potential for her character, I agree with the bit about Nate it's a bit harsh as I love Nate, but I think there's a lot of potential story lines for her character there's clearly a reason she's acting the way she is with fancying men Ie she's fancied Kyle and Nate, maybe something from her past that happened when she was younger some thing from her early years that will get explored by the writers  some kind of abuse maybe, we've had the story with her and Dean but maybe some flash backs with him being violent towards her I still don't think we got the whole story with Dean. I really hope she stays in the show and the writers explore the character and the viewers come to see a softer side to Billie.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to bump this thread, as Billie is returning seen in the gym in a later episode. I am thrilled as I loved Billie, yeah she had her issues. But unlike most female characters with Phoebe, she has a lot of layers to her character. And I found her story compelling. I think it seems a pre-requisite in this show a character to be redeemable needs to be nice. Not necessarily all people are nice in life. But it turned out Billie wasen't being mean for the sake of it, she had a lot of deep seeded psychological issues, and abandonment issues. Due to the fact guess what her big bro Ash could of prevented lol. Looking forward to her returning.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've pretty much always had a soft spot for Billie. There's a beautiful vulnerability about her voice ...... and bonus that she's dreamy.

Sure, she did that whole thing to Nate [who, it must be said, i'm not a fan of] .... but she saved Zac and co from the fire, then rescued Oscar after the storm .... AND gave Irene a helping hand.

Looking fwd to seeing her again ......... AND i've been enjoying Tessa's performance in Ready For This as well. It's funny that 2 H&Aers [Tessa and Tom Green, the 1st Dex] have played gay characters in ABC teen dramas [Tom as Sammy in Dance Academy]  

Edited by JosieTash
  • Like 1

It was so sad when Sammy died on Dance Academy I cried my eyes out.

I wonder what will happen to Billie in 2016? It was very nice of her to cover for Irene after she nearly run her over and to say that she was driving the car not sure if Kat believed it as it was Irene's car

Kat said she didn't believe her but would let it go seeing nobody was hurt.I would like to see Irene thank her at some point. It was a pretty big thing to take the blame for. love Billie . She's one of my favourites.

Edited by ~Lynd~