Vinnie and Leah or Dan and Leah ?

Forever8

I'm new to the Home And Away universe however I have been watching old episodes that feature both the love stories of Leah Patterson - Baker and what is to be considered her two greatest loves Vinnie Patterson and Dan Baker. However I wanted to know in your opinion who was her great love ? I have always heard it was Vinnie , But people say that they loved better with Dan even though the two I read got together rather quick.

It's hard to compare as Leah & Vinnie were a very different couple to Leah & Dan. I preferred Leah with Vinnie as she was very fun and optimistic, but the reason she was different with Dan was because she'd lost Vinnie and carried that sadness and was more aware of the fact that life isn't perfect, so Leah was much more mature with Dan.

I really loved Leah with Vinnie, but maybe that's because I like Vinnie better than Dan. I agree think Leah & Vinnie's relationship was more fun, while Leah & Dan were more mature. Although I expect Leah & Vinnie would have become more mature as well. They were only in their early twenties, I think, so it's normal that would have changed.

Leah and Dan always had a lot of problems. I feel like they were fighting more than they were together. From what I can remember, Leah and Vinnie's relationship was a bit easier.

I think it would have been interesting to see how Leah's character would have evolved if Vinnie hadn't been "killed off" (the first time). I wonder if she'd still have a more bubbly personality now.

Definitely Vinnie.He and Leah worked well together, whereas Leah and Dan had at best a bland chemistry that completely failed to convince me that she'd have given up the chance of ever seeing Vinnie again to build a life with him.The point where the show ran out of ways to give Leah and Dan marital problems and had them settle down marked the point where Leah just became part of the furniture.

Archived