Recasts

adam436

Rebecca had 3 recasts (although Megan Connolly was only temp while the character was a regular). There's no stopping Jane Hall from reprising the role (character is alive and she DID play another Rebecca on another channel :) )for a visit but with only Alf, Roo and Maz around from her time it would be almost pointless.

Plus Irene :wink:

It probably would work for a short visit to see family - with her ex-stepmother, who she had a good relationship with, and her uncle & cousin all still living in the bay. It's similar when we were discussing the plausibility of a return for Emma Jackson, there are still family ties that would bring someone back for an episode or two, but it'd just be the case of whether it would feel like a 'token visit'.

There would just be the issue of whether viewers would take to it though after the loss of Belinda Emmett - obviously Jane did originate the role all those years ago, but only as a guest character.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember her and Travis took over the Caravan Park and became guardians to the foster kids who were left by that point. Other than Tegan, I can't remember who else was there though. Sam moved in with Donald I think.

She was also a sort-of older sister figure to Casey Mitchell, who was living with Fisher at the time, as well.

I dunno, Mitch 2 was pretty horrendous (Yes, he was temporary but suuuuuuuuucked). I nearly went off the show for a month because of Mitchell McMahon's dire acting.

Also, Nancye Hayes could have worked in the show as someone else (Maybe Colleen's unseen sister Patricia) but she was NOT an Ailsa.

I dunno, Mitch 2 was pretty horrendous (Yes, he was temporary but suuuuuuuuucked). I nearly went off the show for a month because of Mitchell McMahon's dire acting.

Also, Nancye Hayes could have worked in the show as someone else (Maybe Colleen's unseen sister Patricia) but she was NOT an Ailsa.

Can't say I remember Mitch lol

Archived