Home and Away Babes

Guest goldenmeadow

For babes at present I quite like Sasha, and Tamara has kind of crept up on me Oh and Denny is alright but going off her slighty.

From the past female characters I found Ruby, Nicole and Gyspy were very nice. Also Martha but I found her to be a very annoying character. The more annoying I find the character, the more thier babe meter goes down and I go off them :lol: That's probably why I now have a thing for Tamara she's less annoying away from the Kyle and Casey :D

I like this thread. :P Shame we haven't got any pictures of them FHM style.

Anyway, I guess the list comes down to personal preference and is subjective. Here's mine:

Past

Roo (the original one)
Rebecca (the original one)
Emma
Vicky
Finlay
Kirsty
Martha
Charlie
Miranda

Present

Sasha
Denny

Bear in mind some of the past characters I have judged how I felt about the character at the time. Those are the ones I can think of at the moment. I'm sure the rest will come back to me.

we need real names... with google we can get pics

Sorry, don't know most of their real names and can't be bothered to check right now. You should be able to Google some of them even without the actresses name e.g. "home and away roo original" straight away brings up a picture of the actress, if that helps.

I skimmed past your post Pembie but Gypsy was one character that I had forgotten about. She's not my usual type but there was always something about her.

I did think about Cassie previously. Some times I just saw her as any other character but other times I would see those amazing eyes of hers and she would be wearing shorts and a top and I would think "Wow".

The more annoying I find the character, the more thier babe meter goes down and I go off them :lol: That's probably why I now have a thing for Tamara she's less annoying away from the Kyle and Casey :D

I don't know about this. I think sometimes, I'm the opposite. I always found Gypsy really annoying which I admit made her more attractive. And with April and Maddie too have found both of them annoying and attractive but I don't know whether it's a case of me finding their actions more annoying than others because they're attractive or me finding them more attractive because their actions are annoying - If that makes sense.

Archived