Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Aww I love Ruby and April :wub: I wonder how Brax and Charlie's chat will go when he picks Toby up?! I was kind of disappointed he put his arms around Nat BUT it's clear he's not in love with her..and if Nat knows that now too...it's only a matter of time, yes? :D Another fab chapter, Danni! Xx

Chapter 19 - I thought Brax would have told Charlie about Natalie's sister himself.

Chapter 20 - I think Charlie made the right decision.

Chapter 21 - Omg, Toby! :lol: I wonder what Natalie had to say to Brax after that.

Chapter 22 - I loved how all the kids were in Charlie's bed.

Chapter 23 - I wonder who sent the text to Heath? Katie's so cute.

Chapter 24 - Toby's so cute. I wish Pete would just let it go. :rolleyes:

Chapter 25 - I liked Heath and Charlie's talk. I hope Brax breaks up with Natalie soon.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

Yayy so glad Brax is back, dying for him and Charlie to get back together, little Toby is hilarious I love him definitely a Braxton. Love how Brax has missed Charlie and he went to visit Rubes in the hospital, it's good to see does two bonding again...I can't believe the kis ran off like that I have a feeling Brax is going to lose it with Natalie.

Librarian Note: Use proper SPAG and capital letters for character names please and check your post before posting!

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER