Lynne McGranger and Nic Westaway Facebook Q&A

Guest Light of the Bay

Did anyone take part in it? I asked a few questions and tried to make them interesting as many fans tend to ask the same old boring questions. I can't believe how many people asked where Home and Away is filmed! You know, look for yourself and don't be lazy, it's just wasting an opportunity to ask actors a really interesting question.

Many of the questions were diverted at Nic and just stuff about the Braxtons. Many were asking about Brax and were panicking at the thought that the "BRACTON BROZ", as one woman put it, were all somehow leaving in the summer. Some really delightful people on there!

I asked about the outdoor locations and that it'd be nice to see more outdoor shots of the houses but I didn't get a reply. :( I really want to know what happened to the planned Caravan Park replica project!

Anyway, did anyone on here ask a question and get an answer ? :)

What questions did Lynne answer?

Yeah, it's palm beach were it's filmed (I think). Sounds like some of those people don't have access to google. Only Dan Ewing (Heath) has said he plans to leave this year but hasn't actually put a date to it yet (probably meaning he won't leave until at least September on wards). Steve (Brax) has said he wants to stay put. Not sure about Lincoln but I swear I read a while back he was going to leave but from what the rest of them have said they will go one at a time, not all in one big group.

Thanks for sharing! I didn't even know about this :L

Lynne was asked about her singing actually! Here is her reply when someone asked her if a song for her could be written into the scripts:

Home and Away UK Lynne - I love a good sing. Irene sang when she was doing her bucket list. I don't know... yes, Irene does like to sing and she can sing, but I think she has other roles to fulfill within the show. She leaves the singing to Kyle (even though she sings better than him!)

Also, I just had to mention this: I was just looking at the FB page of the Official Channel 5 Home and Away page and the cover photo is a picture of the Braxton brothers shirtless and doing their best to look 'tough'.

If it was topless women then it'd be a different story. Why do they think it's acceptable to objectify people like this? Remember the 'LIKE for towel drop' posts too a couple of years ago?

At the risk of dragging this conversation even further off topic just a handful of posts in, I'm not really sure what topless women have to do with it.If you're suggesting that they objectify men but not women, then I think their last banner involved Ruby and Indi wearing as few clothes as is legally possible without filter programmes blocking the site.If you're saying they shouldn't objectify anyone, male or female, fair enough, but the show has always featured attractive young people of both sexes and made the most of their looks so it's hardly a new thing.If the internet had existed in the early days, it would probably have had topless shots of Adam, Matt, Ben and Grant, like the opening titles of the time did.

Archived