Dan & Marni Ewing: Our baby news after heartbreak

Guest QUIET ACHIEVER

dan_and_marni_ewing_pregnant_hero_2_19gl

Dan & Marni Ewing: Our baby news after heartbreak

February 24, 2014, 9:44 am Yahoo!7

EXCLUSIVE: After suffering a miscarriage last year, the couple are overjoyed to announce they are expecting.

His bad-boy character Heath Braxton has been rocked by an unplanned pregnancy on Channel Seven's hit soap Home and Away.
But off-screen, River Boy Dan Ewing's delight is unmistakable as he strokes wife Marni’s gently swelling stomach.

The couple have exclusively shared their baby news in this week's issue of New Idea – Marni's pregnant with their first child!

dan_and_marni_ewing_pregnant_main_1_19gl
EXCLUSIVE: Dan & Marni Ewing announce are expecting their first child. Source: New Idea

‘We’re trying to stay as calm as possible but we’re extremely excited there’s a Baby Ewing on the way. When we went for an ultrasound and heard that little heartbeat for the first time, I just had a big, stupid grin on my face, crying and laughing all at once,' Dan says.
‘It was just like the day we got married, when I saw my beautiful bride walking down the aisle in her wedding dress. That same stupid grin!’

dan_and_marni_ewing_pregnant_main_19gkti
Dan & Marni Ewing are expecting their first child. Source: Getty

The couple’s bliss is all the more poignant, because Marni suffered a miscarriage in London last October, when she was seven weeks pregnant.

‘Right now, especially after the experience we had with the miscarriage, a healthy little Baby Ewing is all we want, ' Dan smiles.
‘We don’t care what sex it is, but we’re both way too excited not to find out.'

For the full exclusive story, see this week's issue of New Idea, on sale now!

dan_and_marni_ewing_pregnant_cover_19gku
Dan & Marni Ewing announce their baby joy in this week's New Idea, on sale now! Source: New Idea

Source: New Idea article from Yahoo!7 Lifestyle site.

• 6 months later...

Archived