Have you ever dreamt of the show?

I remember dreaming in 2006 of a different version of Home and Away called "Cast Away", it had something to do with one of my classmates...

In 2008, I dreamt that I was watching an old episode (1990s eps) and it was in the diner, however, there was this huge fancy lightshade above the table, an instrumental theme was playing, it sounded like the recap theme. (Prediction of 7Two and their choice to show the Early Years?!)

In early 2010, I remember dreaming of Alf in Leah's house, hitting his hand on something and swearing.

Later in 2010, I remember dreaming of being with Nicole and walking around the Summer Bay House's veranda, then on the beach, then a park, then I fainted and woke up at some random old couple's house.

I'll try to think of and remember some more...

I remember dreaming about Dennis Storhøi being on the show. It was like a normal scene, he was sitting there chatting with some of the characters in the diner. When i woke up i was sad it was just a dream. I don´t remember exactly when i dreamt this but i know it´s sometime between 2009 and 2012

I´m sure i have dreamt about the show several times before but i don´t remember them, i will post them if i remember them:)

The first one when I started watching the early years was that I was at the local supermarket. In reality there are little coffee shops in that supermarktet. In my dream there was Ailsa working in a coffee shop. I also had dreams of being in my school and Mr Fisher and Alan Stone working there. Also dreamed a pilot episode taking place somewhere in my country. Dreamed different variants of Debra taking over Vanessa's role where even after we saw Debra a few scenes with Vanessa followed later. And ocassionally I dream of my local TV broadcasting the show again, preferabily the early years. Also there was a dream where I was in a theatre and Cornelia Frances was playing there.

I just remembered a dream i had about a year ago. The first one was a year ago when the 2011 episodes had recently started here in Norway and i dreamt about being in an Appartment with Heath, Casey and Daryl, Later on during the Danny issue with him and Casey i dream about Casey being held as a hostage by Danny and abbused by him and i was trying to tell Darryl this and if i remember correct he ran over to rescue him like he would on the show. A few months after that by late 2013 (Not on the show but the actually late 2013 in real life i dreamt about being ship wrecked on a place with a big long building. The kind of storage building, i honestly dont remember much. The whole dream was a mix of Home and away, the Norwegian soap Hotel Cæsar, Walking Dead and people i know from real life, i was at one place and suddenly i was at another place and the dream quickly without notice changed subject. After the Braxtons part was over i suddenly came back to my home town which i live in and i was now in a Walking Dead world and during that part my Grandma was suddenly there for some strange reason and she wanted to go up to her appartment to get something to take with before leaving but they wouldnt allow her to do so and suddenly she was in Carol´s place and they where angry at her because well i don´t know lol:) Damn my dreams are weird. Also now while writing i just remembered a dream featuring Angelo. Main star in the dream was me and him, we where in a black and white movie and he was driving a car and suddenly his car fell down the mountain and i ran down the mountain and i saw him get out of the water after driving the car down the mountain. Then the same thing repeated it self, i think it was a movie that i dreamt off and thats why the scene reset after i was done watching it

• 1 year later...

Has anyone else had any dreams of the show or another soapie? I've had many and I wanted to know if anyone else has.

A few weeks ago I dreamt that I had been a character in Home and Away like a few years ago and I had returned to the bay, however, Donald Fisher was there and he was happy that I returned, he said "Ahh, I remember when you first arrived in Summer Bay, you were always getting around with your cups of tea..." I am a heavy tea drinker in real life, I think something about Justin Bieber came up too, all I remember is that I had returned for an important event and I hugged Don before the dream ended...

Last year, I had a Prisoner-related dream where I was looking at some artefacts from the Old Melbourne Gaol at the watch house and I saw these stolen jewels and I read the story about them, which involved a woman in Wentworth who either was on fire or caught fire, and to protect the jewels she tried embedding them on her body and when the fire got her they melted into her skin.

I remember another Home and Away dream from 2010 or 2011, about it being the very last episode, I think no-one was in the Summer Bay house, except Alf who was sitting in the patio area, he seemed content and died peacefully in his sleep, I also think there were more shots of characters doing whatever.

Archived