Natalie/Brax

--HAA

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's hoping Nat and Brax will get back together one day.....

I think they will but I think they will have alot to overcome next season. Like

Nat's ex maybe causing trouble

and Brax's issues with the past. Love them together!

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

Well considering the actress who plays Nat posted on Twitter that Natalie will go on a date and it won't be with Brax, if her and Brax do get back together, it will take a long time. And the fact that I think Esther hasen't started filming yet, it will take longer.

Well considering the actress who plays Nat posted on Twitter that Natalie will go on a date and it won't be with Brax, if her and Brax do get back together, it will take a long time. And the fact that I think Esther hasen't started filming yet, it will take longer.

Well from what I hear their is plenty of twists and turns for them in 2013. Brax will be jealous from what I hear and I think they get involved with other people to try to forget about each other. But in the end I think they will be together.

• 3 weeks later...

I like to think I gave Brax and Natalie a chance.But I did kind of lose interest in Natalie round about the time she went from supporting Casey and being against Brax to pretty much the other way round. People try and point to differences between their relationship and his relationship with Charlie but I think any differences are superficial at best.Sure, she occasionally stands up to him and occasionally he evens pays attention to her.If anything, she's even more of a sheep where he's concerned than Charlie is.She's gone along with his "No police" policy without a word and blindly followed him into an armed robbery and a murder attempt, even though Brax's way of doing things just causes more problems:He worries about the police arresting Casey but that happens anyway and if he'd involved them then Casey might not have killed Danny and he'd have had proof that Kyle kidnapped him(not to mention not having to rely on some passing stranger to stop him winding up dead).She expresses rather naive shock that the police would think Brax helped Casey go on the run, only to witness Brax do exactly that and barely make a token protest, just refusing to go with him before having a last night of passion in the desert.(This being shortly after she's run to hug and kiss him when for all she knows he's just murdered Kyle.Maybe she doesn't think he'd ever go that far which is...debateable.)Even her deciding she can't be a part of his life feels like a conversation he and Charlie had many times and seeing her and Bianca gossiping with each other about what it's like to date a Braxton just adds to the feeling of familiarity.

Considering a script has been leaked and it shows that Ricky is still in the show, if Brax and Nat do get back together, it will take a VERY VERY long time.

I think they will throw lots of obstacles their way.

Don't see Brax and Ricky as a big romance if she sets up his brother. I think in the end the triangle will be Brax/Natalie/Zac.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

• 3 weeks later...

Steve did an interview and talked about Brax's relation ship with Nat and Charlie.

I'm a little confused. I haven't heard the interview but some people are saying that they highly doubt Nat and Brax will reunite while others saying that they are pretty positive that will get back together. This was all said after they heard interview.

Did any one here the interview? What was said?

Steve did an interview and talked about Brax's relation ship with Nat and Charlie.

I'm a little confused. I haven't heard the interview but some people are saying that they highly doubt Nat and Brax will reunite while others saying that they are pretty positive that will get back together. This was all said after they heard interview.

Steve said that Brax really wants to be with Natalie and will be jealous over Zac. Also that the strong feelings he had for Charlie are getting in the way. Also there was an interview with the guy that plays Zac who revealed that the storyline will be a Brax/Nat/Zac love triangle. It's on Digital Spy. I have faith after all the obstacles Brax and Natalie will get back together. They are my favorite couple.

Steve said that Brax really wants to be with Natalie and will be jealous over Zac. Also that the strong feelings he had for Charlie are getting in the way. Also there was an interview with the guy that plays Zac who revealed that the storyline will be a Brax/Nat/Zac love triangle. It's on Digital Spy. I have faith after all the obstacles Brax and Natalie will get back together. They are my favorite couple.

Thanks for that :)