Natalie/Brax

--HAA

After watching pretty much the last two weeks in a row, I can say I dislike Natalie. Her purpose in the show seems so superficial (only really there as Brax next love interest) and I have no interest in characters that revolve around romantic troubles or lust predicaments. It's surprising since she is a counsellor and usually I like those type of characters because they come with depth and warmth - she doesn't seem deep or warm at all, actually quite cold, so I don't find her appealing and I'm instantly bored during Brax/Natalie scenes.

Edited by alexx

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, it seems as though no one really likes these two?! :unsure:

I agree that I think they are very boring right now while they are on the whole 'save Casey' thing. But I think that when they hooked up they had real chemistry and spark and looked like the potential to be a hot couple!

I think when they actually get together they'll become cute and a good couple. But I agree that they are boring right now, I wish they'd hurry up and just get together already! It's been building up for far to long.

After watching pretty much the last two weeks in a row, I can say I dislike Natalie. Her purpose in the show seems so superficial (only really there as Brax next love interest) and I have no interest in characters that revolve around romantic troubles or lust predicaments. It's surprising since she is a counsellor and usually I like those type of characters because they come with depth and warmth - she doesn't seem deep or warm at all, actually quite cold, so I don't find her appealing and I'm instantly bored during Brax/Natalie scenes.

You summed up perfectly what I have been trying to say.

You summed up perfectly what I have been trying to say.

Best word to describe her 'cold'. I don't think the acting is particularly bad I just don't think the character is working. I may be wrong but I think Natalie may have been a replacement for Leah while Ada goes on maternity leave it's the only way I can explain Nat's lack of depth, I'm not going to write off the character completely a good emotional storyline might be enough to save her (Brax shattering her ice cold heart), like I said I don't think there's anything wrong with the actress (this is why we need opening credits so I can remember names) it's just Bralie doesn't do it for me.

Edited by Perry

I have to admit I have never been keen on Natalie. When she first appeared I thought all they had done was take bits out of Charlies character and put them into Natalie. There are too many things with Natalie that match up with Charlie. Charlie ran and so does she and surprise surprise she can't surf either. Some of her behaviour could be discribed as unprofessional for a counsellor. Surely if you had feelings for your patients brother you would wait till after you had helped him before taking things further.

I love Brax and Natalie. At this point in their lives, I think they are perfect for each other. She's also really good with Casey.

My thought's exactly! I adore them, I think they are so cute. I can't wait until they officially become a couple.

I love how motherly she is with Casey to! they have a good bond.

I'm not sure I like Nataile and Brax their kind of boring but you never know they may grow on me I didn't really like Chax at first :rolleyes:

I agree that they have been sortof boring on the whole "save Casey" thing.

But when they become an official couple I think they'll be the cutest couple. They are adorable I think.

When they hooked up both times I seen so much potential in them. And Brax giggling and smiling at her is so cute.

I think they suit eachother quite well. :)

• 2 weeks later...