Natalie/Brax

--HAA

I got some spoilers from the Home and Away anniversay mag about Nat and Brax. Some one from Nat's past comes to town to help Casey (I'm guessing Tamarra), so Nat is forced with some big decisions about her future, including Brax. Brax's problems are going to be with Casey and Kyle. Brax also has a new relationship on a slow boil. (I'm hoping it's with Nat)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some spoilers from the Home and Away anniversay mag about Nat and Brax. Some one from Nat's past comes to town to help Casey (I'm guessing Tamarra), so Nat is forced with some big decisions about her future, including Brax. Brax's problems are going to be with Casey and Kyle. Brax also has a new relationship on a slow boil. (I'm hoping it's with Nat)

Yea I'd imagine it is, I wonder how she's connected to Tamara.

It sounds like he has another rellationship besides Nat but why would he move on so quickly? I just want Nat and Brax together.....

It sounds like he has another rellationship besides Nat but why would he move on so quickly? I just want Nat and Brax together.....

Steve once called Brax's relationship with Natalie a 'slow burner'. So I think they are referring to Brax/Natalie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...