Natalie/Brax

--HAA

I really couldn't care less about yet more relationship troubles. Seriously, why can't ANYONE be happy on this show? Natalie is one of the most shallow characters in a long time and she comes off as being very interfering. I look forward to her departure which I imagine will be sometime next year.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really couldn't care less about yet more relationship troubles. Seriously, why can't ANYONE be happy on this show? Natalie is one of the most shallow characters in a long time and she comes off as being very interfering. I look forward to her departure which I imagine will be sometime next year.

No one can be happy for long on this show, we better come to terms with that.

I highly disagree with you about Natalie being shallow, to me, she is one of the most selfless people in Summer Bay. She genuinely cares about Casey, Sasha, Jett. She is a breath of fresh air and she is great addition to the cast. But that is just my opinion of course. Have you heard something about her departure, or is this only speculation? If it is, that is just fine, I just wanted to know if someone had heard something about how long she will be on the show (did she get a 3 year contract like most of the other cast or a contract for 18 months).

She is EXTREMELY shallow and was blatantly only created for a love interest for Brax, because she can't seem to function more than two steps away from him at any time. She seems obsessed with the Braxtons despite the fact that she is a SCHOOL counselor. And it's the reason why I can't get into her and Brax.

No one can be happy for long on this show, we better come to terms with that.

I highly disagree with you about Natalie being shallow, to me, she is one of the most selfless people in Summer Bay. She genuinely cares about Casey, Sasha, Jett. She is a breath of fresh air and she is great addition to the cast. But that is just my opinion of course. Have you heard something about her departure, or is this only speculation? If it is, that is just fine, I just wanted to know if someone had heard something about how long she will be on the show (did she get a 3 year contract like most of the other cast or a contract for 18 months).

I just find her shallow as she constantly pines after Brax. I do agree with you that she does care about Jett! She looks out for him and I enjoy the scenes between them. I actually have no idea when she'll be leaving.... I just don't see her staying on the show for that long so I just thought she'd leave by next year.

When you look up Catherine Mack it says 30 episodes 2012

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3500827/ then click on Home and Away it says 30 episodes 2012.

So is she supposed to have left after these 30 episodes? I don't think that is true because she posted a picture of her and Sasha on her Instagram a few weeks ago and last week she posted a pic of Palm Beach. It is not 100% proof though.

When you look up Catherine Mack it says 30 episodes 2012

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3500827/ then click on Home and Away it says 30 episodes 2012.

So is she supposed to have left after these 30 episodes? I don't think that is true because she posted a picture of her and Sasha on her Instagram a few weeks ago and last week she posted a pic of Palm Beach. It is not 100% proof though.

I think the IMDb is just referring to how many episodes Catherine has been in so far.

• 3 weeks later...