Looks Like A Solo Tonight (by Jen) - comments

Red Ranger 1

I really enjoyed this chapter great start.

I feel like it will be Liam who will fall victim to the stresses of working in the music industry. more than Ruby.

I wonder how long they will hide each others feelings for one another?

Red Ranger - Thanks for reading, Red. Yeah, it is a bit different both stylistically and pairing wise from my normal stuff, so hopefully you continue to enjoy it. The original premise was

Ruby/Liam tour sex,

and that was it. It's in spoilers in case you are curious, but it doesn't end up going in that direction completely.

pembie - I agree about your assessment of Liam. Having been there and done it before he definitely knows what to expect more, but I think that adds to the pressure he might be feeling.

Beezzz - Wow. Thank you very much, Phoebe.

Aden_Belle - Thanks! :)

Next part coming soon.

Well that was very tense and I thought quite steamy in the classroom photoshoot. I can sense that Liam and Ruby's professional relationship won't be so professional soon. :wink:

This could give 50 Shades of Grey a run for its money.... :lol:

Great Chapter

Red Ranger - Wow. Thank you so much. I really appreciate the feedback, particularly in relation to striking a blanace between description and dialogue.

pembie - It's not unprofessional if they don't get caught, right? :wink:

This could give 50 Shades of Grey a run for its money.... :lol:

Ha! :lol: I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I've seen snippets of it and the writing is just grating :unsure:. Certainly not what I am going for here.

Beezzz - Woah, to you too! That's quite the compliment. You wouldn't believe how many times I've tried to write something original and having it completely stall. I find writing fanfic so much easier. But, who knows?!

JarlieFanEver - Thank you very much for reading and commenting.

Final part coming up.