Looks Like A Solo Tonight (by Jen) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Wow!I wasn't really expecting it to end that quickly but I think you covered everything.The phone call with Charlie fitted in well and Ruby realising she'd said she loved Liam out loud was a great moment.The ending seems to leave a lot of questions about whether they'll be able to keep their relationship going back in Summer Bay but I kind of like that it's open rather than wrapped up in a neat bow.Thanks for sharing!

I didn't mean there was anything bad with your writing in anyway with my Shades of Grey comment. That I made. I have heard that Shades is rather steamy it was meant as a joke. So I'm sorry if you felt upset or anything by it. I think your a very talented writer.

What a awesome little story I have really enjoyed it. I really hope that Liam and Ruby will stay together when they are get home. The way they told one another about their feelings was very sweet. Liam is right about it being easier to write down your feeling as it is to say them sometimes.

I would be up for sequel if you want to do one. :D

Beezzz - Thank you very much for reading and commenting. I did say that it would be short :P.

Red Ranger - The ending was actually something I added at the last minute after the comments from the previous part. Originally is just ended with Liam suggesting that they return to the party, everything after that was literally added at the last moment before I posted. I felt like I needed to explain where the relationship was going to go, although I did write this to explore how they might get together as opposed to the functionality of their relationship; hence, the up-in-the-air ending. Glad you liked and thanks for reading, Red.

JarlieFanEver - You're most welcome. Thank you for reading. I do this for enjoyment and experience mostly.

pembie -

I didn't mean there was anything bad with your writing in anyway with my Shades of Grey comment. That I made. I have heard that Shades is rather steamy it was meant as a joke. So I'm sorry if you felt upset or anything by it. I think your a very talented writer.

Oh, no, I apologise if my response made it seem like I was offended. I wasn't, I can assure you. I found it funny, and was trying to put that across, which sometimes fails with typing on the internet. I definitely chuckled when I read your Shades of Grey comparison. :D I'm by not means a writer, and the author is obviously published, it's just not a great story plot-wise, so I was trying to make a joke at my own expense. Lesson learned; don't do that again, or at least work on typing with sarcasm. :wink:

Anyway, pembie, thank you so much for reading and being so complementary with your reviews. I really do appreciate all the feedback. Please feel free to tell me bits you think I can improve on as well.

As for a sequel, I don't have any plans at this stage, and I'm visiting another couple of different pairings in my upcoming fics. (Anyone interested in Ruby/Casey??) Also, with the way Ruby is being written in the show at the moment I don't really have a lot to work with. But, who knows?

Thanks again for all your wonderful comments, particularly with my first foray into this pairing. ^_^

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Looks Like A Solo Tonight (by Jen) - comments